Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

myself and my mother could not be crying any harder... 2nd update new photos and info!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:41 PM
  • 265 Replies
60 moms liked this

Over a year ago my mothers dog went missing. While she was out to...'do her business' she got off her leash and my mother spent months looking for her. she lives in the country and after months of searching sadly had to accept that the dog was gone, possibly taken by another animal. she was heartbroken and still is. i have been looking for a puppy and while browsing kijiji found an ad for a small dog....she was found in the country and like my mothers dog was deaf. i compared photos and sure enough they look identical! i sent the link to my mom and she called me after viewing it. we arestill crying with anxiety (waiting for the posters reply and excitement.
Keep your fingers crossed for us ladies :))
Also the top photo is from the ad - she would now be going on 6 the bottom photo is from when she was a few months old.
Edit: forgot to mention, the posters full address is not shown, but the street is.....they live TWENTY minutes away!
***edit*** thank you to EVERYONE sending their well wishes and good lucks it really means alot :D & i will definitly be keeping everyone posted :D
***UPDATE! SHES COMING HOME :D The woman called my mom while she was at work, she couldnt believe that it happened amd that after all this time we found her online

Turns out the family who took in my mothers dog (the wife) works for a radio station! This was on their page!

It reads

"Story time on CJCB and what a heart tugger it is. First of all met FOXY! (see pic) She was abandoned when she was a little puppy, tossed out and left. Foxy thought her doggies days were numbered, as she wondered cold, hungry and lonely. That is until her Human Angel found her, he picked her up with warm hands, spoke to her and then took her home. That was about 2 1/2 years ago. In the last we...ek FOXY was put online with her picture looking for a new home and owner. Well guess what happened??? FOXY's original owners seen the ad online and replied with a heart felt words, I could almost most feel her tears in the text. Turns out FOXY was not abandoned... but got away, and since she is deaf she keep on going, they assumed the worse after looking and looking for her with no luck. Happy ending today for FOXY! She is going back to her Owners, her happy home, where she can be hugged and loved again...... Ah this makes me SO HAPPY!!!! ... Nadine." 

& here is a reuniting photo of when my sister got home and seen her...you can't tell but she was crying her eyes out!

as you can see from this photo...she was very young (my sister) when my mother got her (dog)...

Daisypath Friendship tickers
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellysparkles
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:42 PM
My fingers are crossed!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Hope you get your puppy back!

valeriesmom1112
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Awe i hope its her! Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM

It does look like her! 

Are they selling her? Or giving her away?

baquick
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Good luck!
MDJennyJen
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM
That's pretty awesome if it is her dog.
shannon.m.park
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM

wow, so crazy to find her!! Good luck!!

MammaPaparazza
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM
That's def the same dog!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM
The bottom picture is yours? They definitely look like the same dog. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Aw :) at least the people took care of her. Congrats on finding her!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)