Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bikini pics?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Anyone care to share? Are you ready for ths upcoming summer? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Replies (131-140):
SterlingHeart
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:17 PM
5 moms liked this

LOL --- I wish -- this is my daughter --- i resembled that in about 1992 BC (before children) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Old....and your booty aint that big ......quit photo shopping! Im sure your beautiful with out faking it.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Bikini bottom :)
504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:18 PM
YOU'RE not understanding that I have posted HUNDREDS of different pictures. Not just these. As I said, these are my favorite recent pics so I made a little collage. I have 30+ albums of mobile uploads...

Quoting Anonymous:

Just because I don't believe you does not mean you are pretty. You clearly are not understanding. None of these photos look like the same person. Post a picture of you today. These are all the same damn pictures over and over. There are actually beautiful women on here who post different pictures each time.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Obviously not long enough lol. I've been thoroughly investigated. People found my old MySpace page, lots of people are friends on my Facebook page, people have found both my YouTube accts with tons of videos of me. I've posted literally hundreds of pics, including pics where I wrote my sn and the date. And I've also met people. This is me. It's been confirmed many, many times.

I'll take it as a compliment that you dont believe me though ;P that's cute.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been here for a while. Hence why I don't believe you.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Lol I've posted hundreds of photos on this site over the years I've been here. These are my favorite most recent pics. They are me. You can ask anyone who has been here a while. People know what I look like.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't believe these are her. She uses these same photos over and over and over. Look at the picture she posted with purple hair... looks nothing like this girl.

Quoting Anonymous:

Strange it looked skinny, like nasty crackhead skinny.

Quoting 504bbymami:

My face was puffy from 2 weeks of crying in that video lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Your face doesn't look much like that in that video you posted with the other CMer.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Pic Stitch

Face for anon

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry but no. I'm still working on losing weight. And even then my belly and sides and hips look like they were attacked by a tiger. I don't want anyone to feel the need to scratch out their retinas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Thanks! All the colors it was in were great but I only got this one. Bummer!

Quoting Mom2wife1:

Cute suit. 

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

This was in January. Im in better shape now. Love target :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:19 PM
So you got caught out in lying about your weight loss and decided to try to cover it up. We're not buying it! Have you been diagnosed with a mental disorder yet 504?

Quoting Anonymous:

Nice pic! I thought you lost a ton of weight though? 

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm super ready for bikini season :)

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Its from a few months ago. Not that old. And no photoshop. I took this with my phone and uploaded it with my phone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Old....and your booty aint that big ......quit photo shopping! Im sure your beautiful with out faking it.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Bikini bottom :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting 504bbymami:
 I have 30+ albums of mobile uploads...

That's sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM
4 moms liked this
Doesn't anyone else find it creepy that OP hasn't posted "her" own bikini pics? It's probably some dude looking to pad his spank bank, ew...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Take new ones and add them to your mobile uploads. Then I will start to believe you.

Quoting 504bbymami:

YOU'RE not understanding that I have posted HUNDREDS of different pictures. Not just these. As I said, these are my favorite recent pics so I made a little collage. I have 30+ albums of mobile uploads...

Quoting Anonymous:

Just because I don't believe you does not mean you are pretty. You clearly are not understanding. None of these photos look like the same person. Post a picture of you today. These are all the same damn pictures over and over. There are actually beautiful women on here who post different pictures each time.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Obviously not long enough lol. I've been thoroughly investigated. People found my old MySpace page, lots of people are friends on my Facebook page, people have found both my YouTube accts with tons of videos of me. I've posted literally hundreds of pics, including pics where I wrote my sn and the date. And I've also met people. This is me. It's been confirmed many, many times.

I'll take it as a compliment that you dont believe me though ;P that's cute.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been here for a while. Hence why I don't believe you.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Lol I've posted hundreds of photos on this site over the years I've been here. These are my favorite most recent pics. They are me. You can ask anyone who has been here a while. People know what I look like.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't believe these are her. She uses these same photos over and over and over. Look at the picture she posted with purple hair... looks nothing like this girl.

Quoting Anonymous:

Strange it looked skinny, like nasty crackhead skinny.

Quoting 504bbymami:

My face was puffy from 2 weeks of crying in that video lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Your face doesn't look much like that in that video you posted with the other CMer.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Pic Stitch

Face for anon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)