Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Horribly Awkward Moments!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm a bartender in a very high class restaurant. Here's how yesterday's conversation went:

Boss-what's in the Old Boy?
Me:whiskey, bitters...etc.
boss-what kind of whiskey?
Me-ummm...
Boss-here's a hint, you probably smoked these in high school.
Me-weed?
Boss-uh? No. Clove cigarettes.

Awkward.

Post your embarrassing moments!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TummyTurner
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I didn't even smoke weed in high school either!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TummyTurner
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_brown23
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM

lol

KaitlynEileen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I used to work at a deli, sometimes we would be bombed, I would look up and see a woman waiting, but my customer was a man, I would call them miss, or vice versa. I always felt terrible, but most of the time they.laughed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM
My SO and I were having sex on his couch, and apparently his sister stopped by with her boyfriend. I jumped off and pulled a blanket over myself and screamed don't look at meee. Lol they still make fun of me to this day.
TummyTurner
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Bunp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM
When your shopping with kids and say something in a babytalk voice to someone whose not your baby lol
AquariusFemale9
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Took my SD and my DH to my appointment to find out the gender of my baby (due in April) and my SD who is 12 didn't know why we were there. The tech announced that I would be having a boy and the 12-year-old says "Who's the dad?" I responded "Well, your dad and I are going to have a baby." Without hesitation, "My dad's too old to make babies." He's 52. Tech was very uncomfortable as was my DH...basically like a 'Way to have my back, kid. Love you too.'

TummyTurner
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Bahahahahaha!

Quoting AquariusFemale9:

Took my SD and my DH to my appointment to find out the gender of my baby (due in April) and my SD who is 12 didn't know why we were there. The tech announced that I would be having a boy and the 12-year-old says "Who's the dad?" I responded "Well, your dad and I are going to have a baby." Without hesitation, "My dad's too old to make babies." He's 52. Tech was very uncomfortable as was my DH...basically like a 'Way to have my back, kid. Love you too.'

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 6:33 PM
My lieutenant took a big dump in the bathroom while I was pumping in the closet off from the bathroom once. Awkward
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)