Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is a skinny wrap?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
I saw In the weight loss group.that someone went from a 28 to a size 13 with skinny wraps. Is that a lie? What is it anyway?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
imacafemomer
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Yeah that's a lie.
imacafemomer
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Okay but still what is it?
mushidoll
by on May. 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Sorry that no one has responded to you until just now! I just now saw this myself!

The actual name for the Skinny Wrap is called The Ultimate Body Applicator. The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin. It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening. See results in 45 minutes.

After 45 minutes you remove the wrap and it continues to work on the area you had it on for the next 72 hours. The results last anywhere from 2-6 months. I tried it myself and had such great results after 1 wrap I signed up to become a distributor. I love them. I'm a mom of 4 and what the wraps have done for my belly are truely mind blowing! I have also wrapped people personally that have had insane reasults in 45 minutes. But, I've also wrapped people that it took the full 72 hours to see their results. A full application is 4 wraps though and I don't know of ANYONE who didn't have good results after 4 wraps.

Here's my Facebook page if you want to know more!

www.facebook.com/sarahwrapskinny

HTH's!

Sarah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)