Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

in home parties?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
You know the gathering of your girlfriends to buy various products from food to candles to jewelry products.
Well i have atlast joined the team of one and am in the processes of becoming a consultant.

Im sure a lot of you have either hosted a party or attended one so i was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions for a new consultant.
Things your consultant has done you loved or hated
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I don't think I could give any tips, every time I try to host one only like one person buys anything so I never get hostess rewards lol. I tried consulting and I sucked at that too lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Glad im not the only one. My trainer keeps swearing up and down 400$ in sales is aveage. Every party ive hosted im struggling to make the 200$ min for host benefits

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

I don't think I could give any tips, every time I try to host one only like one person buys anything so I never get hostess rewards lol. I tried consulting and I sucked at that too lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Bump
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this

wine wine wine!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Hmmm what are you a consultant for? If it was one of those sex toy places like slumber parties or pure romance I would say alcohol and sex related games. That makes it fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:05 AM
I dont want say which one bc im afraid itll makethis go poof for advertising

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm what are you a consultant for? If it was one of those sex toy places like slumber parties or pure romance I would say alcohol and sex related games. That makes it fun.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Recruit people asap this way you increase money earnings!

What are you selling?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:08 AM
Food accessories. Spices, marinades, soups ect

Quoting Supervane:

What are you selling?
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Oh I see.

I use to sell Discovery toys & beauti control. I didn't like the parties but still did a few here and there. I preferred to book vendor fairs or community events.

Quoting Anonymous:

Food accessories. Spices, marinades, soups ect

Quoting Supervane:

What are you selling?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Went to one tonight and I will tell you what she did absolutely right. She let us help her demonstrate and she keep her information to the point. No showy sales pitch. She also made us laugh. The products she showed us were extremely expensive but by then end of the demonstation I was completely convinced they were worth every penny and if I had had the money I would have bought it all immediately.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)