Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so angry right now...Edit* UPDATE***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
Let me start from beginning. Woke up this morning and my pipes were frozen so I had to go outside with a hair dryer to thaw them out. Then I had to get children up and ready for school. Then I had to wash 8 loads of laundry. Then I had to clean the rest of the house. Then go pick up the kids and help with homework. After that I had to cook dinner and clean up after that. Finally I get to get in the shower. Why am I so angry you ask. Because my dh doesn't have a JOB and while I did all of this he sat on his ass watching TV. Oh and I have to leave for work in 30 min. So to recap I did EVERYTHING and dh who doesn't work sat on his ass. His excuse was I didn't work last night so its his day off. News flash I do everything from above everyday. I'm so fed up and ready to leave.

OK for those saying kick him out and all. I've tried. In the state I live in I can't. Judge has to order him to leave. I have to be awarded the house in divorce for that to happen. You have to be separated and not living together for a year before filing for divorce. I'm not leaving the house I pay for.

Update* I know this is going to sound childish but I called his dad. I love my FIL. He's an ex navy man and has worked for the same company now for 30 years. He didn't know dh wasn't working he was quit pissed. He showed up an hour ago and flipped out. He lives 4 hours away. He is going to pay for my lawyer. He told dh that he needed to get his stuff and go. Dh is at his aunts house now. Which is only 20 min away from me. I feel like crap now. I know it's best and I don't want to be with him but it's really taking a toll on the kids. Does it get better. I go to lawyer on Tuesday. Dh says he's gonna ask for spousal support. Can he do that? Any way for everyone that were straight forward and told me that I wasn't doing anything to change it and to stay then and be a door mat and all things of that nature. THANK YOU. You gave me the fire I needed under my ass to actually take actions. I even called a women a cunt. I am truly sorry. You were only trying to help. I let emotions override my brain. It's not an excuse I know but I guess I just lash out at the wrong people.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Did you tell him to get off his ass and help?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Yea that's when he said I didn't work last night so it was his day off. I do everything the only time he does anything is on weekends when there's no school. Then he just watches the kids.

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Did you tell him to get off his ass and help?

1234abcd4321
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM
10 moms liked this

you weren't forceful enough. slapping the shit out of him hourly and dumping ice water on him may have helped.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM

You let it happen. My husband would have been threatened with his life or thrown out on his ass. 

MalakbelLacuna
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
lol

Quoting 1234abcd4321:

you weren't forceful enough. slapping the shit out of him hourly and dumping ice water on him may have helped.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marie2409
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
He will never change. Guys like that just don't get it and never will. I'm sure some will say " but mine changed when I did this....." Those are few and far between. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Quoting 1234abcd4321:

Ice cold water in a squirt bottle works well. Doesn't make a mess, but very irritating. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Lol yea that may have helped or just plain pi**ed him off.

Quoting 1234abcd4321:

cmabbott
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:11 PM
This lol

Quoting 1234abcd4321:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM
I am significantly smaller than dh height and weight threats don't work and I have tried to make him leave. He knows the law and won't leave and I can't make him. I will have to and honestly I pay and do it all. I'm not going anywhere.

Quoting Anonymous:

You let it happen. My husband would have been threatened with his life or thrown out on his ass. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN