Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hate when he's in his moods

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
His words were I can't wait to go to work! WTF! He's been short with us for no reason, he was gone most of the week for work (truck driver) and will be gone next week as well and he's having such an attitude with me and the kids for no reason. I'm not in the mood to fight so I'm takinf my butt to the sofa to leave him alone before I go off on him.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jessica1078
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM
oh wow my DH was like that when he drove truck.. he said it was because it was quiet on the truck- different than home. so I made sure to call every night and put it on speaker so he could hear what i dealt with . lol hugs momma
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Lol it just makes me feel like crap like he hates being with us...ugh maybe I'm just probably tripping he's probably just tired but still.

Thanks.

Quoting jessica1078:

oh wow my DH was like that when he drove truck.. he said it was because it was quiet on the truck- different than home. so I made sure to call every night and put it on speaker so he could hear what i dealt with . lol hugs momma
jessica1078
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM
how long has he been driving like he is? my DH eventually got used to road life and home life. it took about 2 years though

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol it just makes me feel like crap like he hates being with us...ugh maybe I'm just probably tripping he's probably just tired but still.

Thanks.

Quoting jessica1078:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM
He's been driving for 6yrs but became o/o few months ago. I know that's a lot more stressful.

Quoting jessica1078:

how long has he been driving like he is? my DH eventually got used to road life and home life. it took about 2 years though

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks.

Quoting jessica1078:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this

my husband doesn't leave for long periods of time. He still acts like he wants to be away from us. He is an artist and just an ass. 

jessica1078
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
give it time- being OTR will make him think too much, which is bad. he'll soon want to be home and dread being gone. pm if you ever need to chat. my DH went from OTR to logging then wrenching he now works as a heavy equipment mechanic. hang in there

Quoting Anonymous:

He's been driving for 6yrs but became o/o few months ago. I know that's a lot more stressful.

Quoting jessica1078:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks.

Quoting jessica1078:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah my DH goes through these times too. I call it his 'man periods' because it really is as if he is on a menstrual cycle lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Thank you

Quoting jessica1078:

give it time- being OTR will make him think too much, which is bad. he'll soon want to be home and dread being gone. pm if you ever need to chat. my DH went from OTR to logging then wrenching he now works as a heavy equipment mechanic. hang in there

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jessica1078:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks.

Quoting jessica1078:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I agree sounds about right! LoL

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah my DH goes through these times too. I call it his 'man periods' because it really is as if he is on a menstrual cycle lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)