Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you're not for us, you're against us

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm curious, do the people that are for planned parenthood think that the people who are against abortion are also against birth control? Because that's what it seems like.
Every post I read about abortion (either pro-life or pro-choice) anyone who is pro-choice talks about how pp isn't just about abortion. Anyone with half a brain should know that, I'm all for birth control, I just personally think that abortion is wrong.
You can argue from dusk till dawn about when life starts, but my point of view is that when you have an abortion you're destroying the potential for life and that's no different than murder. Saying life doesn't start until a certain point, whenever that may be, is the same thing as saying a person may get hit by a car and die anyway, so it's ok if I shoot them.
Again, this is just my opinion, and I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind by saying it, just felt like saying it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I believe life starts at conception. But I also believe in a woman's right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM
You're right, no one has the right to make that choice for her.

Quoting wkukid:

I believe life starts at conception. But I also believe in a woman's right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:02 AM

agreed

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:03 AM
With the op or the replies? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

agreed

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:05 AM
And that is all it is-your opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:06 AM
OP
Quoting Anonymous:

With the op or the replies? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

agreed

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:06 AM

What?  I don't understand your post.  You are wondering if people that consider themselves pro-choice know that people that consider themselves pro-life know that planned parenthood also supplies birth control?  I think you need to remind some pro-lifers that planned parenthood MAINLY supplies birth control and women's health services such as STD checks and pap smears.  Only SOME of the planned parenthood centers and clinics provide abortion services.

I am either confused because I need to go to bed or your post is unintelligible.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Well, apparently some people share my opinion, so it's not just mine. ;-p

Quoting Anonymous:

And that is all it is-your opinion.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I understand pro-lifers wanting to make abortion illegal, but I don't think many comprehend how bad off American women would be if it WERE made illegal. In countries where it's already outlawed, women AND babies die from back alley abortions.

Making it illegal won't change anything, it'll just cost us more lives.

I'm pro-choice, don't care what another woman does with her body, and want the funds to remain with PP...but it seems these days I'm in the minority.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured