Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone poisoned our dogs.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

I WISH I was making this stuff up.

Yesterday we had to have BOTH of our dogs put down. You know why? Rat poisoning. Someone has been feeding our dogs rat poison. How fucked up is this? They've been our dogs since our oldest was a baby. It makes me sick that people do stuff like this


Figured I'd add this since so many people are asking:

The dogs did not bark excessively. They would bark if a car pulls way up in to our drive way(we have a very long drive way) but that's the only time. Granted they weren't outside all the time plus we don't have company all that often so it's not like they were constantly barking. 

They didn't roam either. Ever. We have a fenced in back yard that they stayed in and a baby gate is usually up because I babysit toddlers so they couldn't even get to the front door to escape. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tarakay0417
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM
That is awful! I am sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:29 AM
The same thing happened to my friends dogs. One died and the other isn't the same anymore. I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I'm so sorry.

NBean311
by Chivette on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry. Your poor babies. :(

banana-bear
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Why would someone do that? Do you have issues with your neighbors?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sarahbsquare
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

that's crappy..i would find out who it was and kick the living crap out of them..and if i was kids i would kick the crap out of the parents and whip the stupid and ugly out of the punk ass kids.

myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I'm sorry. That happened to us before.:-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
paganmommy4
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Id be super pissed off. My dog is like my kid.

jessica1078
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM

how horrible!! Ive had a dog poisoned by our neighbors and to see her in pain killed me. I cant understand why people do this. hugs

melissam21
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM
This happened to my dog a few years ago. Its so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)



Featured