Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Someone poisoned our dogs.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I WISH I was making this stuff up.

Yesterday we had to have BOTH of our dogs put down. You know why? Rat poisoning. Someone has been feeding our dogs rat poison. How fucked up is this? They've been our dogs since our oldest was a baby. It makes me sick that people do stuff like this

Figured I'd add this since so many people are asking:

The dogs did not bark excessively. They would bark if a car pulls way up in to our drive way(we have a very long drive way) but that's the only time. Granted they weren't outside all the time plus we don't have company all that often so it's not like they were constantly barking. 

They didn't roam either. Ever. We have a fenced in back yard that they stayed in and a baby gate is usually up because I babysit toddlers so they couldn't even get to the front door to escape. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Replies (51-55):
kkps725
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:31 AM
This happened to my neighbors dog before we moved in :( I watch my pups like a hawk now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:34 AM
That's awful :(

When I was a kid my neighbor shot one of my dogs. She was about 3 months old...she wandered out of our yard and because his family was "terrified" of dogs so I guess he felt the need to shoot her. I was only 10, it was traumatizing to see her with a big hole through her side...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Oh and my neighbors tried poisoning our cats by sticking paint thinner out their back door. A neighbor cat wandered into their yard, drank it and died...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:37 AM
That's what someone did to my gfs dogs. They have no clue who did it. But with in a week both of their dogs were dead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babid14
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Someone was going around hear giving peoples dogs anti freeze. Idk why or how someone could do that. And our dogs didnt ever leave our back yard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)