Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crazy ass mother f#cker

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:21 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd is five and her father had never really been in her life the last time age saw him was her third birthday. So she has no idea Who he is. I heard he got his gf pregnant and had a son. I got a email from he the other day and they broke up cause he's psycho. She wants out children to know each other and I agree, but hire do I explain to my dd she has a brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sallyblueeyes
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Bunko
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sallyblueeyes
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Bunko
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:27 AM
That's a tough one. I would just tell her that she has a brother and answer any questions the best I can. I would make a point of not saying anything bad about my ex. Maybe say something like he wasn't ready to be a Dad yet, but he loves you very much or try to avoid the Dad topic altogether.
Toxic.Stardust
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:27 AM

auto correct get you? I've had mine try to change bump to bunko before lol.

I don't know what I would do, sorry. here's a bunko ;)

Quoting sallyblueeyes:

Bunko

CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Introduce them as friends. It won't be so hurtful if/when this girl turns crazy too to lose a friend vs a brother.You can always get deeper into it as time goes on if they stick around.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sallyblueeyes
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:29 AM
She's Very emotional so I'm worried she will keep asking about him and be upset that he will never be in her life.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a tough one. I would just tell her that she has a brother and answer any questions the best I can. I would make a point of not saying anything bad about my ex. Maybe say something like he wasn't ready to be a Dad yet, but he loves you very much or try to avoid the Dad topic altogether.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sallyblueeyes
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:31 AM
He"father" has always been crazy that's why I kicked him out. He barricaded himself in his room with a machete when I asked him to leave and has threatened to kidnap her.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Introduce them as friends. It won't be so hurtful if/when this girl turns crazy too to lose a friend vs a brother.You can always get deeper into it as time goes on if they stick around.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2BRBgirlz
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Tell her the truth, I think.  Kids are smart.  If she finds out later in life that you were anything but truthful, I would think she would be more hurt.

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:33 AM
That's understandable. But you don't know this woman well, I wouldn't give her such an emotional connection right away.

Quoting sallyblueeyes:

He"father" has always been crazy that's why I kicked him out. He barricaded himself in his room with a machete when I asked him to leave and has threatened to kidnap her.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Be honest, and just answer any questions that are asked, also

"BE NICE".

I would tell her, the relationship, between you both did not work out.

Not ready to be a dad, Implies, her fault.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)