Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

another carnival cruise............

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:34 AM
  • 17 Replies

broke down,how awful...................

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:36 AM
They will loose a lot of business this summer. Big hit! I would never go on a cruise now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:37 AM
My mom was on that exact cruise ship last week!!
teresanteens
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:39 AM

i've always been afraid of boats,i was gonna take my kids on a cruise, next yr for their spring break,not now,not ever! i get sick to my stomach,thinking about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

They will loose a lot of business this summer. Big hit! I would never go on a cruise now.

teresanteens
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:40 AM

oh my gosh!

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom was on that exact cruise ship last week!!

Jennifer63080
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Once, ok , shit happens. Twice, already, so soon?! Yeah...I wouldn't even consider going on a cruise now! I read something somewhere that was saying none of their ships are up to standards.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:54 AM
I've been on 12 Carnival cruises - never had any issues.

We just booked a cruise for September - on Royal Caribbean. :)
surromama
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM
I'm looking forward to going next month on Carnival. I have no worries. Things happen on all the cruise lines. Carnival has a larger fleet, so we here about it more. What happened the other day is not uncommon and we might not have heard about it if the other incident hadn't happened last month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:16 AM

i'll stick to my canoe, thanks

IndigoRose
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:20 AM

I would never go on a cruise.  I get major sea sick, plus, I hear they serve you 5 to 6 meals a day,---eat, eat, eat...  I don't want to come home 15 pounds heavier,---thanks!

1RedHottMama
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been on ten Carnival cruises and six Royal Carribean cruises. My family and I prefer Royal Carribean. We had engine problem once and within about six hours they had rebuilt the engine and we had no other problems. We also have been on one that had a sewage backup and it was repaired and cleaned up in four or five hours. None of the problems that cruise ships can experience are any worse than if you were on a plane,train or bus. Our family aren't bothered a bit by the things that can go wrong out there,we love cruising and are planning one for this summer as well as another one for Christmas. If the worst happened and I died on a cruise I will at least die happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN