Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

have you...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Ever had both feet fall asleep at the same time?...yeah it sucks!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
teresanteens
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:41 AM

lol,don't get up

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:43 AM

lol  ...yep it was a pain in the ass I had my son in the next room crying (years ago)when he was around 9 months old in the middle of the night. I didnt know that my feet fell asleep . I wanted to get out of bed to go and get him . I made it as far as standing up and then fell right on my face I couldnt get up to save my life. I had no choice but to sit there and look at the situation and laugh my ass off because I couldnt get up. My son stopped crying and just watched me since he could see me diagonallyfrom where his room was. It hasnt happened since and this was 13 years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Oh no! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

lol  ...yep it was a pain in the ass I had my son in the next room crying (years ago)when he was around 9 months old in the middle of the night. I didnt know that my feet fell asleep . I wanted to get out of bed to go and get him . I made it as far as standing up and then fell right on my face I couldnt get up to save my life. I had no choice but to sit there and look at the situation and laugh my ass off because I couldnt get up. My son stopped crying and just watched me since he could see me diagonallyfrom where his room was. It hasnt happened since and this was 13 years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.

1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Yes I have and it sucks big time. DH always has his fall asleep while he's on the toilet, I laugh so hard at that. I had a friend in high school that fell asleep in class and when the bell rang she hurried up and got up and didn't realize that when she fell asleep her legs/feet did too and when she stood up she fell flat on her face. I have never laughed so hard in my life.I finally composed myself enough to help her up but even today when I think of it I still think it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Oh my on the toilet really?! Lol that's funny!

Aw your friend lol I'd probably laugh my ass off too!

Quoting 1RedHottMama:

Yes I have and it sucks big time. DH always has his fall asleep while he's on the toilet, I laugh so hard at that. I had a friend in high school that fell asleep in class and when the bell rang she hurried up and got up and didn't realize that when she fell asleep her legs/feet did too and when she stood up she fell flat on her face. I have never laughed so hard in my life.I finally composed myself enough to help her up but even today when I think of it I still think it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. 

SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:00 AM
My Mom broke her ankle like that. Her legs were numb and she got up and broke it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:02 AM

DH takes forever in the bathroom and his legs always fall asleep. I wish there were video cameras back when I was in school and I had a video of when my friend fell,guarantee it would go viral so many times. I think about if that happened to DH and I start laughing because he knows about that happening to my friend and he knows I would laugh at him for the rest of my life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my on the toilet really?! Lol that's funny!

Aw your friend lol I'd probably laugh my ass off too!

Quoting 1RedHottMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)