Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Post a Pic of Your Living Room! EDITED W/PICS OF MY OWN LIVING ROOM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 397 Replies
6 moms liked this

If you'd like suggestions for improvement, let me know and I will give them.

EDIT - I've had so much fun seeing everyone's living rooms! After 167 responses, we've only had one negativity seeker/basher. Everyone else has managed to remain polite, positive, supportive, inquizitive, and complimentary. I'm not sure I knew that could happen in this group. Pat yourselves on the back!!! Keep those pics coming!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM

BUMP!

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM

No.

we are moving in our place tomorrow so no living room right now really hehe

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

No.

we are moving in our place tomorrow so no living room right now really hehe

Well, let me see it after you get all settled in...LOL

liveforever
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:59 PM
4 moms liked this

This was from when we 1st moved in last spring. I havent really taken any pictures recently. We had custom bookshelves made to fit on both sides of the fireplace. I also put up some sheers over the front window. Other then that it looks about the same.

This shows the "entryway"  behind the couch

This is the entry now. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but its all I had. I still need to find things to fill the shelves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I love your living room it's beautiful. But I wonder if you were aware there is a spirit of a small child next to the entry way chair.

Quoting liveforever:

This was from when we 1st moved in last spring. I havent really taken any pictures recently. We had custom bookshelves made to fit on both sides of the fireplace. I also put up some sheers over the front window. Other then that it looks about the same.

This is the entry now. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but its all I had. I still need to find things to fill the shelves.

sampson200
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM
7 moms liked this

Oh, Jesus Alejandro on Toast........

Quoting Anonymous:

I love your living room it's beautiful. But I wonder if you were aware there is a spirit of a small child next to the entry way chair.

Quoting liveforever:

liveforever
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Thank you! 

Im not really into all that stuff....but the house was built in 1923 so who knows lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting liveforever:

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Fwd:

It's kind of a mess right now, we are re-wiring all the electronics, so they are all visible, and the tv is in front of the fireplace at the moment.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Quoting liveforever:

Gorgeous floors and woodwork! I love the wall color and furniture choices too! Have you ever considered painting the fireplace brick a darker, richer color? An area rug would warm things up nicely too! Thanks for the pics!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting brandydesiree:

Fwd:

It's kind of a mess right now, we are re-wiring all the electronics, so they are all visible, and the tv is in front of the fireplace at the moment.

Gorgeous architecture! Where do you plan to put the tv? I've never seen a fireplace wall quite like this before. It's very unique and I like it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)