Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Post a Pic of Your Living Room! EDITED W/PICS OF MY OWN LIVING ROOM

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you'd like suggestions for improvement, let me know and I will give them.

EDIT - I've had so much fun seeing everyone's living rooms! After 167 responses, we've only had one negativity seeker/basher. Everyone else has managed to remain polite, positive, supportive, inquizitive, and complimentary. I'm not sure I knew that could happen in this group. Pat yourselves on the back!!! Keep those pics coming!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Replies (81-90):
bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Hehe. I loVe that color too, and they are!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Ha!  I know who she is too....  I love that color green.  I swear if I ever move somewhere were they allow me to paint I want that color somewhere in my place!  Her sons are cute too!  LOL

Quoting bcoll:

I know who you are lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

We now have black chairs though and hubby added to the area above the kitchen table and built a shelf in the kitchen for my dad's whiskey bottle collection. Our house is still a work in progress with some things. We have lived here for 13 years but in 1/11 our home was destroyed in a fire and we lost everything we owned. Insurance paid for a lot of things to be replaced but some things are on us to replace/buy (we have quite a few more windows now and more wall space because we opened up the area by taking a wall and a hallway out and we removed a large amount of wood paneling) and we don''t have an endless cash flow so it's a slow progression on getting things to where we want them. We have lived back in our home for a just a little over a year. And yes, it is a lot of green. My husband and I picked it out together and love our home the way it is :-) Our bathrooms are a sea foam green and our bedroom is a darker shade of green.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ABeautifulQadar
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM

ABeautifulQadar
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM

ABeautifulQadar
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Quoting Schmoopi:

It's a lil messy just now...Can you help me?

If you are serious and this is really your home, I'd be happy to. Helping hoarders get organized is something I actually do. Just let me know if you're kidding so I don't waste my time.

ABeautifulQadar
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

We rent so I can't do much but I love primitive decor so I have some of that.
Kelsmomma123
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Bump to add pic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Bero2007:

I love when people bump their own posts. No one responded because it's a dumb post. No one wants to show you a picture of their living room.

Quoting Anonymous:

BUMP!

Those who are participating in this post seem to be enjoying it. No bashing or nasty exchanges have occurred AT ALL until you happened along to try to stir the pot. I think you should go to a more confrontational post where people are bashing away at each other and leave us in peace to show off our living rooms. Thank you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am super impressed with your decorating skills! This looks like a professional job and you are lucky to get to live here. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

Nice space. Love the rocking horse. Thanks for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN