Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bumper stickers- there are some things that you just shouldn't say on your car.

Pic in replies.

I have seen this car in the parking lot of the elementary school that DD1 goes to several times. I bring DD2 there for playgroup, and I thought maybe it belonged to another parent going to playgroup.. But it doesn't . Tell me what you think.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
lkane81
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Lol i like that one. Sounds like they are happy just to have a job.
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM
One of the parents at my sons school has a huge sticker across his entire back window of his truck.. the only word that stands out in big letters is FUCK or FUCKER. Can't remember.
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

There is a truck in my area, that has a huge lift kit, is painted to look like a Tonka truck (even has Tonka painted on it), with a huge sticker in the back window of...ready?... The shocker. As in, "give her the shocker. Two in the pink, one in the stink!"

What is even weirder, it is driven by an elderly woman that works at Braum's.

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I find namaste bitches to be quite funny, this one I don't though.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Well, at least they love their job? 

I used to have a Namaste Bitches bumper sticker, but I sold my car :(

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

A dad at my kids school has one on his car that says "Honk if you f***** my ex-wife". I swear he is always parked in front of me by time the kids and I come out of the school to get in the car.

ProudMomma1022
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM
My dad had a sticker on his truck and it had the ram head for dodge and then said the only thing fast then my zipper. Dh has a stick that has yet to get on his truck but he bought it before we had kids that says stop unwanted pregnancies, aim for the chin lol ive seen some funny ones and am not offended
sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I would be upset.  If it was a teacher or other faculty member, it is disrespectful and inappropriate.  Elementary students can read.  What message does that send them?  Absolutely awful.  I hope it isn't an employee of the school, and if it is, i'm suprised the principal hasn't asked for it to be removed.

sarahbsquare
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

lol that's funny we all have to do shit things that we don't want to do.

sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I despise bumper stickers.  i don't like anything permanent on the vehicle that would hinder its resale potential.  My car was totaled last summer.  The only sticker (on the window) I had on it was "My brother is a Marine".  I want to get another for my new car.  Thanks for reminding me.

Quoting sheellyyo:

I for one do not like bumper stickers on vehicles.  And I sure hope it is not one of the teacher's cars.  :  )   Maybe the Janitors?  I do have two clear window decals on my back window.  One says Blue Star Mother and the other says My Son Is A Marine. 

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Well, they obviously they don't care about their job very much. I mean, this is pretty unprofessional. What if their boss sees it?

Quoting lkane81:

Lol i like that one. Sounds like they are happy just to have a job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured