Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bumper stickers- there are some things that you just shouldn't say on your car.

Pic in replies.

I have seen this car in the parking lot of the elementary school that DD1 goes to several times. I bring DD2 there for playgroup, and I thought maybe it belonged to another parent going to playgroup.. But it doesn't . Tell me what you think.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Replies (31-40):
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

what if their boss is the one that bought it for them? as "employee of the month" gift? what if it's an inside joke between the employee and his boss?

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Well, they obviously they don't care about their job very much. I mean, this is pretty unprofessional. What if their boss sees it?

Quoting lkane81:

Lol i like that one. Sounds like they are happy just to have a job.

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

The best one I've ever seen was on a college student's car and it said "I'm speeding because I really have to poop" LOL!

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Lol see I don't find those offensive at all! And I wouldn't find this one offensive either except for the fact that I see it at my child's school all the time.

Quoting VannaMae307:

hahaha!

I have a support ribbon and it says "Support Zombies"

and my truck has one that says "my zombie child ate your honor student's brain"

yay bumper stickers! I'm not allowed to put them on my new car (boo!) so I got a vanity plate instead.

momsince04
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Lol, those are fun to read
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM

dang. .. I So would of had that when I worked as a CNA. . . i mean. . . it truly was a "shit" job. That's what I did most the day. . .changed crappy diapers.

VannaMae307
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM

that's on the same level as one I saw that said "I'm nuttier than a squirrel turd"

it made me giggle every time I saw it.

Quoting s.osborne:

The best one I've ever seen was on a college student's car and it said "I'm speeding because I really have to poop" LOL!

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Ha. I know what you mean because I used to be a PCA. But I still wouldn't put it on my car. What if one of my clients saw it? I think it might really hurt their feelings.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

dang. .. I So would of had that when I worked as a CNA. . . i mean. . . it truly was a "shit" job. That's what I did most the day. . .changed crappy diapers.

sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM

My son is reading in Kindergarten and most students will walk through the parking lot at least once. (if they are sent home sick, dr. appt, etc.)  This attitude really irks me.  I am a certified teacher.  Graduated in May 2009.  The same year they laid off a lot of teachers.  Even though I apply for every job i am eligible for, I have only had 2 interviews.  I have been out of school and work so long, that I do not have the experience they want.  Doesn't matter that I have been eagerly applying ever since graduation.  They don't care about my intention, but I am so eager to go teach.  If a teacher has that attitude, they need to quit so someone who wants to do the job can get hired.  Oh :(  sorry for the vent

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

That's true and I didnt even think about that bit. My dd can't read yet (she's in the preschool program). But it's definitely inappropriate on many levels.

Quoting sweetboys4me:

I would be upset.  If it was a teacher or other faculty member, it is disrespectful and inappropriate.  Elementary students can read.  What message does that send them?  Absolutely awful.  I hope it isn't an employee of the school, and if it is, i'm suprised the principal hasn't asked for it to be removed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I find them funny and some are even disturbing like this one time at my sons counseling center he went to for his suicidal thoughts a car in the lot had one that said "D.A.R.E. Keep kids off drugs" and there was a guy in the backseat smoking a joint. DH and I giggled because it was rather hypocritical.

April620
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:40 AM
There's one at our elementary school that says "fuck your stick figure family" then has a guy with a chainsaw killing the stick figure family. It's really distasteful and I don't even have a stick figure family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN