Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SEX question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

It seems like when DH and I have sex he dosnt finish... and sometimes is softer than normal. He initiates it but then never finishes latley... Its frustrating to me cause I feel like im not doing things right. When normally when we have sex its not a problem ... it just seems like with in a few weeks its been different?

Thoughts?

Latley been thinking he is talking to someone else

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Is he under more stress than normal? Has he been sick lately, feeling off, anything?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
My3beautys
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:45 PM
It could be a number of things, I doubt it's you. Most guys can get of no matter who' they are doing it with. Stress can cause problems , anxiety can. Even being sleepy can.
amber710
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM
That alone isnt a reason to assume infidelity. if there are other signs then confront him with them. Otherwise, I would just start a very open conversation with him & give him a chance to explain whats wrong. Without his input, any conclusion you come to is only a guess. He may not know himself what the issue is, in which case seeing a doctor may help.
gabby416
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Hyey, I was wondering about you the other day, how are you doing?

Quoting BeAmour:

Is he under more stress than normal? Has he been sick lately, feeling off, anything?

OP, My DF gets that way when he either had too much to drink, or when he is under a lot of stress.  It is bothersome in many way for us, so I understand your frustration. Sorry to hear this mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Thank you

Quoting gabby416:

Quoting BeAmour:

OP, My DF gets that way when he either had too much to drink, or when he is under a lot of stress.  It is bothersome in many way for us, so I understand your frustration. Sorry to hear this mama.

Pnukey
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM

It's probably stress, but even if it's not, his sexual problems are not your fault. That's on him.

AleaKat
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM
These. My DH gets that way under heavy stress and when drinking- which he rarely does.

Quoting gabby416:

Quoting BeAmour:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Stress ? Is he on any meds ? Does he drink a little too much at night ? Is he getting older ?

It could be any number of things. Have him talk to his doc.

sarahbsquare
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM

my dh is 37 and is the same way he is stressed out all the time and never finishes which makes me mad since he does it for me but he won't let me do it for him..it's irritating and sad i don't know if he has a problem or what.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)