Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She FLIPPIN dropped her!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies

My sister told me 3 months ago that she showers with the baby because its faster, I may have overreacted but I told her to stop it immediately it was stupid and irresponsible. Well yesterday morning she dropped her 6 month old in the shower and blamed the baby she said she wouldnt stop squirming so she slipped out. I said I TOLD you it was dangerous!! wtf?! I took her and my niece to the Dr and she LIED she said the playpen was too close to the wall so she fell and hit the wall, thats how she got the big ol goose egg on her forehead. Should I have told the Dr what really happened?? When we were in the car she said " Im surprised you didnt snitch on me you do gooder." wtf?? Im worried about my niece! 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM

b!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM

bump

KTU
by Kim on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:12 PM
4 moms liked this

Why are you worried about your niece? Is your sister abusive? It sounds like an accident.

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you serious? It was an accident. I always bathed with my daughter... Still do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Seriously? I bathed my kids with me in the shower since they were 3 months old. It is faster. You're the older sister that "knows better", right?
jeweldragons
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Sounds like an accident.

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

She went to the doctor over a knot?

Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Why would she lie is the issue.!?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to shower with my son when he was an infant and I never once dropped him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

how is it faster?? you have to undress yourself then the baby plus fumbling with the towel??? It was an accident that couldve been prevented.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously? I bathed my kids with me in the shower since they were 3 months old. It is faster. You're the older sister that "knows better", right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)