Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wonder if i cann sleep on couch while my ds plays

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
In the livingroom right beside me? He will be two years old in a month. I'm just so tired. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't get into anything he's not supposed to...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
anitarichman
by Anita on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Just make sure you take away all the things he can get into trouble with and if you could lock him in the room with you so he can't get into other rooms.

MsCherry10
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Lol you are too cute. As a mom you would know we don't really EVER FULLY fall asleep when our kids are that young. Well My body didn't let me anyway, idk about you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I have. turn on the tv, keep kid on couch with you, feel anything odd on the couch wake up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM
I take naps on the couch all the time while my 3 kids play...my oldest is only 3 and they all wake up during the night so I'm exhausted during the day. They are gated into the living room and play room which are both baby proof.
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Before she was old enough to know what she can and can not do, i stuck her in a play pen with a couple soft toys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaleela
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM

My kids will not even let me RECLINE on the couch.  I wish you Godspeed.  Put the kid in a playpen or bouncie to make sure he is safe and set a 30 minute catnap alarm.  I have never been able to do that because my 2 year old and three year old darlings are terrorists.  The things they can get into when I'm awake have been seared into my brain, so sleeping with them on the loose is just not an option for me :)

LucyHarper
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM

If you sleep while your child is awake and unrestrained, you might as well leave the house in my opinion. So many things have gone wrong from parents doing this. Its a really dumb irresponsible idea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM
When I wantn a nap. I go into our room and cuddle with ds most of the time he will sleep with me. Or he will crawl all over me.
Or put him in a crib. Or play pen. Some where safe
MomMom23
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Why not take a nap when he naps?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM
I'm pregnant lol my dh is at work. I'm not actually going to take a nap, I don't want anything happening.

Quoting amiesmomma:

why are you so tired?  Can DH take care of lo while you rest in the evenings?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)