Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't freakin stand this brat! **ETA**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 4 yo dd is such a little bitch. She gets up in the morning and pinches me til I wake up. She spits out her cereal on the floor and hits me when I get her dressed and that's just the beginning!! I can't wait until dh gets home in the evenings so she can be his problem. I can't stand being a sahm but we can't afford daycare costs in NYC. I can't wait til she starts school so she can learn that people in life won't put up with her selfish shit! FML!!!

***TROLL***
(Thank you for being here) 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Replies (251-260):
MaMa.Lu
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

If this is a "real" post, I'm sorry to hear that you are so frustrated with your daughter. I'm sure it's stressful for your entire family. 

Does she act this with your husband, and/or any other adult she has a close relationship with?

There is a saying; you are supposed to love your children but you don't have to like them. Vice versa for children and their parents; which ironically MANY moms here on Cafemom do not have good relationships with their parents. (How do they think their parents feel about them?) 

I think it would be beneficial for you to seek counseling; for your own sanity and really for a third party perspective who may be able to help you see things that may otherwise be difficult to see on your own. 

I don't doubt that there are kids out there who are REALLY tough to handle; despite the love and support of their family. I feel very lucky that my daughter is well behaved; and sure I take credit for that, but in general I feel blessed that she was never colicky, crabby, a cry baby, or anything like that. 

My older sister and I, were vastly different as babies/children. She was extremely colicky, bratty, selfish, threw tantrums constantly - my mom DID spoil her rotten. HOWEVER, She treated me the same and I was very calm, relaxed, and an easy baby. My mom did not want any more children after my sister because she was so difficult. When I was born, she in fact didn't even want to hold me. But after hours, she came looking for me in the nursery, and has said that I was such a good baby ... it was like night and day between my sister and I. So with that said, I do believe that newborns already have a distinct personality - it is the parent's responsibility to shape and develop their children, but I don't doubt there are a select few whom are just terrors and very very difficult to raise. 

I would also advise holding off on having another baby for now. It probably won't help your daughter's behavior improve; she'll probably worsen. It would be wise to figure out as best as possible how to manage her behavior before adding another huge responsibility like a baby. 

Best of luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Do us all a favor and go take a long walk off a short cliff

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Which means she's old enough to know better than to behave that way.

OP... Sounds to me like you have no clue what you're doing. Her behavior is on you.

Quoting krayzbabylove:

Lmao.. she is 4.. just sayin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lkane81
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Lol i like tht idea but my lucj my dd would like it.

Quoting sampson200:

Spray bottle.

Works every time.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM

wow your the mother of the year .. no i mean decade 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM

You call your DD a bitch now you refer to her as a "this" you need to get yourself together before you hurt this poor little girl. I feel sorry for your dd.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, I'm calling I like it is. I was so excited to have a baby, and then THIS is what I gave birth to. She's been screaming and whining since she was a newborn and I'm so sick of her!! When I take her to the park she acts up and when I discipline her she wails and SHRIEKS like a baby and everyone stares at us and I just want to leave her there.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

I don't care how bratty your daughter is... You don't go around calling her a fucking bitch. Regardless to whether you saythat to her or to us. With the attitude you portray with posting this, it's without a doubt she gets it from you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM
lol that's not nearly as bad as my friends 4yo DD. one night she woke up & got into the desitin, spread it EVERYWHERE! then got tuhe cream cheese & gooped it all over the recliner, took hotdogs out of the fridge, tore them up & left them.all over the floor. took a stack of 50 or so DVD's, threw them in the bathtub and dumped baby shampoo all over them then decided to stuff the toilet full of toilet paper & pretend to plunge it with the plunger.

all of that in one night within a half hour!! .....

just imagine, your kid could be worse!

plus, propor discipline matters. if you allow her to act that way, she'll keep doing it. my friend is an example of that. (bless her soul) but she needs to be consistant with her DD but I don't want to come off as some kind of lecturer.. she's 13yrs older than me. but I also know she didn't have a good upbringing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Did you really just call your 4 year old DD a BITCH????? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Y'all are slow...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM
So...why do you allow her to act that way if you don't like it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)