Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't freakin stand this brat! **ETA**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 4 yo dd is such a little bitch. She gets up in the morning and pinches me til I wake up. She spits out her cereal on the floor and hits me when I get her dressed and that's just the beginning!! I can't wait until dh gets home in the evenings so she can be his problem. I can't stand being a sahm but we can't afford daycare costs in NYC. I can't wait til she starts school so she can learn that people in life won't put up with her selfish shit! FML!!!

***TROLL***
(Thank you for being here) 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Replies (291-300):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Me too!

Quoting dlnimo:

So do I!

Quoting emptynesst:

Whatever...I seriously think this is a troll post!

blues_pagan
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I didn't read all of your post.  I only went by the OP and the last page of the replies.  

So not slow here.  I will go through and read the pertinent information.  As for you, get off the computer and seek help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, you're EXTRA slow. She's not real. And um, yeah, depression. like what I said.

Quoting blues_pagan:

As a Suicide Prevention and Crisis Intervention counselor nothing in the OP made me see mental illness.  Granted I didn't read all of the replies (wayyy too many).

From the information you gave me here she needs to seek a counselor about depression and anxiety.  Also PPD.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm an addictions counselor. This could most definitely be the words of a mother (possibly an addict) with depression (or dysthymia). Wants to love her child but doesn't know how, confined at home with an out of control child with a physical disability, trying to bribe her child, doesn't know how to discipline, ttc a second child hoping it will "fix things," a working husband who may have no idea...mental illness comes in many forms. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

Hi!  Sorry to say it but nothing here states that you have a mental illness.  Instead it sounds like a frustrated mother who doesn't know how to control her anger.

Nothing at all screams mental problem.  This coming from a certified counselor btw :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this post was obviously the words of a woman with untreated mental illness.

Quoting sampson200:

Quoting Anonymous:

I was surprised but intrigued to see how many women were inclined to help me and advise me instead of bad-mom-shaming me. Almost as though they cared more about my dd getting parented properly instead of an obviously mentally-ill parent being ridiculed.

Where did you inform the public here that you are mentally-ill?

And hey, I gave you a spray bottle suggestion.......

And mental illness is no excuse .....

aodom323
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Alright I am not going to be judgemental here (although I do not agree with you calling her a bitch), but I honestly think you should take her to see a children psychologist.  My nephew was horrible when he was that age.  When he would visit my step-mom he would beat the crap out of her to the point where my down would have to hold him down.  My dad was a marine and is beefy dude and still had trouble holding him down.  He would cuss and do horrible horrible things.  I am not saying you or the father are abusing her because I don't know that but my nephew was by his mother.  Child Services took him away and took him to a psychologist and now he is 15 years old and is an angel he doesn't remember how horrible he was.  He gets good grades and plays really well in football.  My step-brother (who did nothing wrong) is not allowed to see him nor is his mother but my step-mom still gets to and he was adopted in a wonderful family.   I have seen this kid at his worst and I don't think your daughter is nearly as bad as what he was and if a psychologist could help him then I really think it could help you.  The psychologist can figure out why she is having so much anger towards you and then you can work towards fixing things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I don't need help, thanks. It was a very successful social experiment. I'm pleased with the unexpected group of supporters who emerged. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

I didn't read all of your post.  I only went by the OP and the last page of the replies.  

So not slow here.  I will go through and read the pertinent information.  As for you, get off the computer and seek help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, you're EXTRA slow. She's not real. And um, yeah, depression. like what I said.

Quoting blues_pagan:

As a Suicide Prevention and Crisis Intervention counselor nothing in the OP made me see mental illness.  Granted I didn't read all of the replies (wayyy too many).

From the information you gave me here she needs to seek a counselor about depression and anxiety.  Also PPD.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm an addictions counselor. This could most definitely be the words of a mother (possibly an addict) with depression (or dysthymia). Wants to love her child but doesn't know how, confined at home with an out of control child with a physical disability, trying to bribe her child, doesn't know how to discipline, ttc a second child hoping it will "fix things," a working husband who may have no idea...mental illness comes in many forms. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

Hi!  Sorry to say it but nothing here states that you have a mental illness.  Instead it sounds like a frustrated mother who doesn't know how to control her anger.

Nothing at all screams mental problem.  This coming from a certified counselor btw :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this post was obviously the words of a woman with untreated mental illness.

Quoting sampson200:

Quoting Anonymous:

I was surprised but intrigued to see how many women were inclined to help me and advise me instead of bad-mom-shaming me. Almost as though they cared more about my dd getting parented properly instead of an obviously mentally-ill parent being ridiculed.

Winds-Of-Change
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Your husband needs to take his child and LEAVE you!!! I hope you NEVER have another child....EVER! You do not deserve to be a mother.

blues_pagan
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM

It is sick that you would come here and do that.  I still suggest seeking help.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't need help, thanks. It was a very successful social experiment. I'm pleased with the unexpected group of supporters who emerged. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sampson200:

Quoting Anonymous:

Delila12
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM
So this was an experiment?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Hi everyone,

This post is now locked.

Please do not personally insult members or fight in the group.

If you have any questions about locked or deleted posts, or if you have a question about the group rules, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team.

Thank you for being a member of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM

In plain terms, it was a troll post, but I was also curious to see the spectrum of responses. I'll do an ETA so people stop having kittens about it.

Quoting Delila12:

So this was an experiment?

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Smh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)