Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't freakin stand this brat! **ETA**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 4 yo dd is such a little bitch. She gets up in the morning and pinches me til I wake up. She spits out her cereal on the floor and hits me when I get her dressed and that's just the beginning!! I can't wait until dh gets home in the evenings so she can be his problem. I can't stand being a sahm but we can't afford daycare costs in NYC. I can't wait til she starts school so she can learn that people in life won't put up with her selfish shit! FML!!!

***TROLL***
(Thank you for being here) 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Replies (321-327):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM
3 moms liked this

I think anyone who does troll posts should be banned from CM. 

ttsmommy2008
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I understand that children of any age can sometimes-- or often --be quite unbearable, but I'm absolutely shocked that (anonymously or not) any mother would use language such as this to describe their child, or any child, for that matter!
WOW.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Maybe you should pay attention to her! You are her mother! You are the one who is suppose to teach her those things aren't acceptable, not society. Mothers like you is what is causing our society to be the way it is! Everybody thinks they're entitled to whatever they want and nobody wants to accept responsibility for anything!

Quoting Anonymous:

I spank her and she hits me back and she just screams and cries like a crybaby. Makes me sick. She's so attention seeking

Quoting terpmama:

And you do what, when she's doing these things?

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 6:49 PM

You must lead such a boring life.

kaiyahsmommy
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM

i don't condone the behavior however with the way you talk about her, it's undoubtedly your own damn fault. how about you talk to her... like a human being. get her some help. has she been tested for autism? do something constructive with her, involve her in your every day routine. make her a chart and reward good behavior. take away for bad. get her a seat with a strap for timeouts that cannot harm her. but calling her out of her name is the wrong way to go. my daughter is the same age and i would NEVER say she is such a bitch. look at yourself and your parenting and see where you went wrong. make her clean up her own mess (hand over fist her if she won't do it alone.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Give her to someone else, you don't deserve her. BTW " you are the bitch"

Jodie2299
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Structure, and routines go a long way. Schedules. 4 year olds thrive when things are predictable. Make schedules with clip art ( Also a good way to teach her how to tell time.) Find ways to have fun together. And, please have her checked, and get a second opinion for a possible developmental disorder. Also, get as much help as you can from friends/family/hired help for yourself, until things get easier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN