Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MEXICAN!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 116 Replies
6 moms liked this
Why are so many people bashing Mexicans today. I've seen three different groups today degrading Mexicans. I'm Mexican and proud and wouldn't wana be any other race. Viva la raza!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Some of my best friends are mexican....AND I had tacos for dinner last night! j/k

onethentwins
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Their Soccer team sucks! (Except for Chitarito.)

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM

It is ILLEGAL Mexicans.... 

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

h_garza
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
There's illegals in every race. There's just more Mexicans causing them to get the most attention.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM
5 moms liked this

It really is about 90%Mexicans. SOrry I dislike anyone who comes here illegally and have the UPMOST RESPECT for those who come here legally.

Quoting h_garza:

There's illegals in every race. There's just more Mexicans causing them to get the most attention.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

h_garza
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:10 PM
3 moms liked this
And you got your statistics from where?

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

It really is about 90%Mexicans. SOrry I dislike anyone who comes here illegally and have the UPMOST RESPECT for those who come here legally.

Quoting h_garza:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

_ClearFruit_
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I might need a few recipes. The food is amazing :-)

But I have no clue why ppl are bashing the culture so much.

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

It isn't a stat it is common sense. How often to you hear of Canadians coming here illegally, living off the system and not even trying to learn the language of the land. You don't hear about any other  race coming in droves.... Sneaking across the border in dozens.

Quoting h_garza:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting h_garza:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

PEEK05
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm married to a Mexican. I love him. :)

h_garza
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM
2 moms liked this
EXACTLY what I said. The majority is Mexican causing us to get the most attention. You can't just pull 90% out of your ass and call it common sense.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

It isn't a stat it is common sense. How often to you hear of Canadians coming here illegally, living off the system and not even trying to learn the language of the land. You don't hear about any other  race coming in droves.... Sneaking across the border in dozens.

Quoting h_garza:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting h_garza:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)