Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Typical Grocery Trip (Pic) *EDIT* *edit*

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 418 Replies
21 moms liked this

Since there are moms on here who proudly show what they got with other people's money let me show what I get with our own money, no Anonymous! I am proud to say that we have never been on FS or PA, I am not looking down on families that need or have assistance I just want to say that there is nothing wrong with being proud that you do not need or have PA or FS.

You should not have to hide your success just because others around is not doing as well as you (I am talking about in life not groceries!)

I am having a hard time finding the crap you ladies speak of, the bagged chips for DS's lunch and the one can of pringles??? The 100% juicy Juice?? The Tyson 100% chicken dinosaur chicken. I don't get it. I buy frozen veggies because they are much healthier than the canned version and last a whole lot longer than the fresh ones. BTW I went to culinary school I know what the hell I am doing when it comes to preparing a meal low in fat and calories so you can go kick rocks now!....

Yes I went to culinary school and I have things in my cart that are pre-made because I have days that I cannot be bothered with making a meal from scratch I buy them so my family can have something to eat. We do not eat fast food only pizza on occasion. I have not met a homemade sauce that I like yet so Newman's Own is what I buy and it is for a good cause (all proceeds go to charity, win win in my book; I usually add things to the sauce to make it my own anyway), you ladies tend to forget that grocery shopping is getting things that we no longer have or running low on I shop at different places for different things Publix for fresh veggies and Kroger and Sam's Club for fish. I usually spend between 300-400 per shopping trip and it last from anywhere between 2-3 weeks. I find it amazing how as women it is so easy to tear each other down as opposed to building each other up. 

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:43 PM
23 moms liked this
Get ready to be bashed about all the unhealthy crap in your cart. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I see tons of bazillions of chips. Congrats on your success!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Cool. Looks like a lot of junk though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM

All you're doing is giving people license to tell you that you eat crappy food and make fun of your weight.

atyou
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM
3 moms liked this
*cue twilight zone music*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM
3 moms liked this

all I see is a bunch of proccessed crap, that is nothing to be proud of.

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM

The thing is DS in under weight for is height and age, so..... I am ready I guess!

Quoting Anonymous:

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I've never had a cart that full lol.

AmberRose1122
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Lol my first thought exactly!

Quoting Anonymous:

KTU
by Kim on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Okay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN