Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Here is a picture of my grocery cart

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 75 Replies
11 moms liked this

Wait, what kind of a strange person takes a picture of their groceries for validation on the Internet?

I'm strange, but my level of strangeness doesn't quite reach out that far. I'm quirky, in that I sometimes make faces in  my mashed potatoes, but I won't display my debit card purchases on Cafemom.

In case you're really curious, just know it had some green stuff in it, some organic, some totally laden with chemicals, some frozen artery clogging foods, and some whole grains to make a digestive system smile. Oh, and I think there was some Listerine at the bottom. I make sure to buy the stuff with the alcohol; it keeps my mouth happy throughout most of the morning.

So, since I didn't satisfy anyone with an exciting picture of food piled neatly cart, I will abruptly change the subject.

What's for dinner? Don't worry if you're just making mac and cheese and hotdogs, you can always make up some really healthy sounding dish.

Personally, I'm ordering delivery, even though I just went grocery shopping today. I'm a wasteful American and proud. I'll think of you all as I eat my pizza.

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM

lol

trolldog
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm queen now. Get out. Woof! :D

Quoting thetrollcat:

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this
We has sushi and no I didn't make it.

'Aint nobody got time fo' dat'
thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:42 PM

damn you!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

just what I need... competition of a mutt

Quoting trolldog:

Quoting thetrollcat:

lol

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

trolldog
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Now I need a good picture of a dog. Eating a cat. Your cat.

Quoting thetrollcat:

damn you!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

Quoting trolldog:

Quoting thetrollcat:

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Leftover pasta bolognese, made from scratch last night.
HappySquirrel
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM
We had leftovers to clean out the fridge. Stir fried shrimp for the husband, turkey sausages for daughter, son and husband, corn bread for them as well, butter and garlic noodles for the children, grapes for all, and a venison taco on flour tortilla for myself and the husband. Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Love.
I made pizza.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

All of that sounds amazingly delicious. I'm no longer excited about my pizza.

Quoting HappySquirrel:

We had leftovers to clean out the fridge. Stir fried shrimp for the husband, turkey sausages for daughter, son and husband, corn bread for them as well, butter and garlic noodles for the children, grapes for all, and a venison taco on flour tortilla for myself and the husband. Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm!

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM

two middle fingers for you

Quoting trolldog:

Now I need a good picture of a dog. Eating a cat. Your cat.

Quoting thetrollcat:

damn you!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

Quoting trolldog:

Quoting thetrollcat:

lol

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN