Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am really freaking out right now!

Posted by   + Show Post

I just saw a pretty big spider by the outlet across the room.  It's about 10 feet in front of me.  I looked away at the t.v. for a split second and looked back.  It's gone!  I have a hard time seeing things far away, so for me to be able to see it, it must be big.  My feet are off the floor until I see it and kill it.  The bad part about all this.  I have to pee really bad and I am not wearing any shoes.  Wth am I supposed to do??

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:04 PM

* drown it with Pee *

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Quoting Aquamom25:

I just saw a pretty big spider by the outlet across the room.  It's about 10 feet in front of me.  I looked away at the t.v. for a split second and looked back.  It's gone!  I have a hard time seeing things far away, so for me to be able to see it, it must be big.  My feet are off the floor until I see it and kill it.  The bad part about all this.  I have to pee really bad and I am not wearing any shoes.  Wth am I supposed to do??

Get up,  and walk to the bathroom and use it. 

NiCo86
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:05 PM

haul ass to the bathroom and hope that bastard isn't waiting to jump out at you .... God do I HATE spiders! *shivers*

LetoLiebe
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I hate it when that sort of thing happens. Wolf spiders are big like that!! I saw one once and just about died. I screamed for the maintnance man who was out side triming the bushes and her came in to my apartment and killed it. Husband was at work. You should dash to thr reast room, go pee and then try to find it and kill it if you have the stomach for it. Good luck!

kngarber
by Katie on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:08 PM

If you can't see I doubt it is going to lunge out at you when you make a mad dash to the bathroom.  Just go pee.  LOL.

Cynthje
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I have no idea where you live but here we have no dangerous spiders so i would leave it be! They are usefull creatures that eat other more harmfull ones. I am not afraid of them at all.

Now if i see a roach i freak (LOL). Put some slippers on and to pee!

Good luck

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM

It's just a spider, no reason to freak out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)