Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can smell your period

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have super smelling and can smell when women around me are on their periods. At the grocery store, at schools, wherever I am. It really (pun intended) stinks. When I walked into my son's school for the first time this past fall it smelled like the whole female faculty was having their periods, and heavy ones at that. I wanted to throw up. Wish I could have a different superpower.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I can too, it's pretty much the worst super power ever ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM
I've noticed that before on some women. I think they wore pads and didn't change them often. *barf* That's how it smelled to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM
What if they use scented tampons?
Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:47 PM
3 moms liked this
My friend is like that. He's always smelling periods and nasty dirty vagina. I think he's gay now lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:47 PM
That's not super smelling power some people smell strong on their period.
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Bless your heart... I'd hate that!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I once made a bet with a guy friend of mine over whether or not he was going to have sex with his gf that night. He had a bunch of romantic things planned and he bet that she'd have sex with him. I laughed and said, "I just walked past her, she's on her period and you aren't getting anything." Needless to say I won the bet lol.

whoopsie16
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
omg im always self concious about the smell & no matter how much I wash myself/change tampons i still stink on my period. I always hoped nobody could smell it. soo embarassing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseBlossom
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont smell period, but I have smelled that nasty absolute FISHY smell when this girl walked by me in a store. I had only ever heard of the rumor of that smell, and then I found out its really nasty in real life.

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I'm so glad I can't, I seriously would be sick all the time considering about 80% of my coworkers are female and it's a large office lol. I don't think I'd be able to handle that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)