Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can I see your bathroom? *update with a pic of my bathroom and some Q's*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I want to decorate our bathroom. It's completely bland now. Half the walls are white, the other half are wood paneling. Kind of like this [pic found on google] except the wood is still brown and the wall part is white. 

I have no idea what kind of style I want to go on in there. I need some inspiration! We don't have a ton of space to work with. I just want ideas for a rug, shower curtain, the soap dispensers, tooth brush holders, and a trash can. 

If you don't want to post a pic then can you suggest me some ideas?

Hey all! Thanks for all the great replies. I've been looking through a lot of them. I took a pic of my bathroom. In all of it hideous glory. Don't bash lol I do have a question though! Do you think these sinks{pictured below] would work in there or would they be too big? 

*Also, don't mind all the junk, I was cleaning and we save old toilet paper rolls for crafts so that's why they aren't in the trash*

Style Selections 20-in Matte White Euro Style Bathroom Vanity with Top

LILLÅNGEN Sink cabinet with 1 door IKEA

Now that you've seen the ugly space, maybe you can give me suggestions? I'm up for painting it and maybe in the long and distant future we can redo the floor. Maybe if you offer some cheap solutions we can do it sooner :)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
MamaPeanut
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Thanks!

We did a gender neutral theme since dd and DS share a bathroom.

My DH painted the leaves in there and we used wall decals. :)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

this is soooo cute!

Quoting MamaPeanut:

Kids bath

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:00 PM

A 100k house is only about 6 hundred dollars a month depending on escrow and insurance. So it's an affordable style for a lot of people.

Quoting Anonymous:

What do yall do for a living to be able to buy a nice house?? Just curious... 

Quoting truelove813:

Um.. No, not really. I'm 22, and my husband is 25. We bought the house on our own, and paid under 100,000 for it. :/ You dont have to be rich to have things decorated nicely. But thanks, I think they are pretty! 

Quoting Anonymous:

DAMN!!!!! OBVIOUSLY YOUR FAMILY GOT MONEY!!!! 

Quoting truelove813:

Downstairs bathroom

Upstairs bathroom

Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Miss-B:

We have a separate shower, too.

I looooove your bath tub !!!!  It's so nice with the window above it too. If that were my bathroom, I'd be in there all the time. :-)

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Where are those from?

Quoting mich.el.le:

InterDesign Allium Shower Curtain - Blue/Black (72x72InterDesign Thistle Shower Curtain - Gray/Blue (72x72InterDesign Dandelion Shower Curtain - Charcoal (72x72InterDesign Leaves Shower Curtain - Blue/Green (72x72Threshold™ Floral Shower Curtain - Aqua Quick InformationInterDesign Thistle Shower Curtainn - Purple/Gray (72x72InterDesign Thistle Shower Curtain - Green (72x72) Quick InformationInterDesign Leaves Long  Shower Curtain - Green (72x84

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure but I have no style/theme

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Quoting hootowl21:

Where are those from?

Quoting mich.el.le:

InterDesign Allium Shower Curtain - Blue/Black (72x72InterDesign Thistle Shower Curtain - Gray/Blue (72x72InterDesign Dandelion Shower Curtain - Charcoal (72x72InterDesign Leaves Shower Curtain - Blue/Green (72x72Threshold™ Floral Shower Curtain - Aqua Quick InformationInterDesign Thistle Shower Curtainn - Purple/Gray (72x72InterDesign Thistle Shower Curtain - Green (72x72) Quick InformationInterDesign Leaves Long  Shower Curtain - Green (72x84

Target :)

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this

tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Our main bathroom is decorated in angry birds lol
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice I'm gonna have to go look now. I live the 2nd and last one.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting hootowl21:

Where are those from?

Quoting mich.el.le:

Target :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)