Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if youre very pretty

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
2 moms liked this
Or drop dead gorgeous, I probably will make an instant decision not to like you until I see you're a very nice person.

I'm trying not to think like that any more. I do not feel pretty or attractive in any way so yes I'm jealous. I feel very plain.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HipLikeJunk
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

It's good that you are trying to change. 
I am really ugly too and get insanely jealous of pretty people so I understand you there, but I don't hate them for it or make any judgements like that. 

StarryRain
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I bet you're both beautiful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I used to be pretty, but after two babies in a row, I'm just average. Would you like me better now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I used to have a friend kind of like that. She hated anyone who was really pretty. Funny thing was, she was a beautiful girl. Just really jealous of anyone who rivaled her in looks.
jellybeanjean
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM

uh wow.

I love pretty people. I want to have pretty friends....but it's ok if they are not that pretty LOL.

Honestly, I think very few people I have seen are "ugly". Most are just plain or not doing much to do themselves up. A nice outfit and styled hair can go a long way.

BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM

good job at judging a book by its cover.

my goodness

-_-
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Be nice to you. Talk nice to you. That's step one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I was like that. My dh's friend brought over his new gf and she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in person. I instantly hated her, my brain told me that my dh wanted to fuck her and I went insane. THEN she spoke to me and she was just the nicest little thing. Oh my gosh was she nice, AND she was insecure just like everyone else. She showed me the stretchmarks on her hips and admitted that she thought *I* was pretty!! The hottest chick in the universe was jealous of me lol!! I definitely learned my lesson.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

that's okay. I don't like ugly people so I wouldn't like you either. just kidding!!!

RockstarsMoM08
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM
3 moms liked this
I grew up plain and morbidly obese. I understand how you feel. After I was married I vowed to change the way I feel about myself!! In the last 9 years I've lost over 200 lbs. I am the same person inside, sensitive, loyal, loving who'd do anything to help others find their sparkle- just with a renewed sense of self esteem. I feel far from drop dead gorgeous but I feel attractive! For the first time in my life I love being me!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured