Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why can't we feel entitiled?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 180 Replies
4 moms liked this

I've read this a lot on here, "oh, the entitlement feeling" "Wow, she's so entitled"

Ok, my question, what is wrong with feeling entitled? Now, don't answer yet, hear my point

First - we only have 1 life, that is precious, why should we be born into it to be made to feel we can't have any thing of quality unless we sell out labour

Second - What about the 1% of the population who have EVERYTHING, millions of pounds in the bank, quality of life and decent, untoxicated food

Now. Everything should and can be fair. We can all work, yes, but why can't we all earn a decent wage, eat decent food and live life to the fullest, literally. Don't tell me there's not enough money, money is created by man, it's easy to generate more.

Everything can and should be fair, i don't know how you can argue that. We all work a little (Not 7 days a week) We al have quality down time and we all look after each other, there would be no poor, no need for crime, no need for anything like that.

It's in the poor areas that crime happens, why, because they are poor, they don't have everything they want so they steal it.

But, let me guess... Every one is going to say

- No, I'm in favour of this system, I love working so much I miss my kids, i love eating rubbish in my food and I certainly love not having a proper education

Or

- No, it won't work, because these are the views that have been pushed into so many people, there is no reason that this can not work!

by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NNB
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM

BUMP

poietes
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM
31 moms liked this
Sorry you lost me at "it's easy to generate more (money)" you obviously know nothing about basic economics.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you from England
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM
13 moms liked this

So person A should go to college earn a degree and work 50 hrs a week so that person B who drops out of school and doesn't work can have the same exact things and be entitled to the same things?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM
2 moms liked this

what the freak are you uttering?

NNB
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Economics, that is also created by man, it's not real!

Quoting poietes:

Sorry you lost me at "it's easy to generate more (money)" you obviously know nothing about basic economics.

NNB
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Yes, why do you ask?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Are you from England

NNB
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:06 AM

No person A and person B, both, from the start have the same job prospects, Both A and B both work, they contribut to a more fair world, where it really is more fair, where they can get a job and where they have a decent living

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

So person A should go to college earn a degree and work 50 hrs a week so that person B who drops out of school and doesn't work can have the same exact things and be entitled to the same things?

Caspriel
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this
So it is fair to you that I spent the best years of my life in college to better myself and to come out and make the same amount of money as a high school drop out?
LuvmyAiden
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:07 AM
12 moms liked this

Communism is bautiful on paper. It seems to simple to make everyone equal. But then you have no one who works harder who strives for better who innovates. There is no need for those things then. Time and again people throughout time have tried to do this. It only works on extremely small scales and would never work in today's global world. Human are simply animals with more reasoning capabilities and survival of the fittest will always apply to some scale. And there will always be those who are just bad so there will always be crime. Sorry to burst your bubble but life isn't this easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)