Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Free Heineken- yay! Dirty a** fridge- I DON'T want to clean that.

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 18 Replies

My SIL & her kids are in the process of moving out today. As they go along, obviously they've been filling up the trash can.
I went into the kitchen and saw a Heineken bottle in the trash- right on the very top, on top of a box. nothing on the bottle. My SIL threw it out because she left it in the freezer! It's completely fine, just needs to thaw. score! FREE HEINEKEN!!! hahaha. My hubby will like the treat after a long day of work today.

Then I looked in the fridge- OMG.
Moldy ass food cemented to every shelf they used. One drawer was filled with shredded cheese (????).
melted butter on every shelf. crusty whatnots and crumbs EVERYWHERE. Not to mention the smell. oh my goodness.
I for one will be PISSED if nobody comes back to clean that shiot.

also, side note- last night my MIL said "PSSSTT!!! come here!" and looked around to see if I was alone.
She whispered "Are you glad they're finally leaving?!"
I said "You bet! Very."
She said "PSSHHH!! SAY IT, HONEY! YOU ARE HAPPY AS HELL THEY'RE LEAVING! Lord knows I am. About damn time. I want to celebrate."
Then she whispered "But....don't tell her that." LOL. darn mom, you ruined my plans! ;) haha.

by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Moving out of where?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM

my in laws'.
my husband, myself and our daughter & my SIL/her kids were invited to stay here so we could all save money for our own places. (we both had similar financial issues, so my MIL demnaded we stay here lol).
I've made posts before about my insane, evil, mean-ass SIL. THEY'RE MOVING OUT. I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY IT'S RIDICULOUS. lol.  

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Moving out of where?

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:07 PM
So who is going to clean the fridge? Do yall live in separate houses or have separate kitchens?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I'm not understanding the fridge thing either.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

So who is going to clean the fridge? Do yall live in separate houses or have separate kitchens?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I just dont get how you can live with someone and never know how gross the fridge is or clean it.

Quoting lunabella79:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:13 PM
That's what I was thinking. I'm assuming they live in an apartment that's part of the house?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

I just dont get how you can live with someone and never know how gross the fridge is or clean it.

Quoting lunabella79:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Tell her to come back and clean the fridge.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats why i asked if they had separate kitchens

Quoting lunabella79:

That's what I was thinking. I'm assuming they live in an apartment that's part of the house?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting lunabella79:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:45 PM

my in laws have an extra, huge fridge in the kitchen. myself/hubby had the middle shelf and bottom drawer to use. SIL/her kids had the top and bottom shelf, and 2 smaller drawers to use.

They have always had food jam packed in their sections of fridge, to where you literally could not ever see the actual shelf. My hubby and I are constantly cleaning our shelf/drawer. it's a fridge, that's just common sense. you gotta.
words cannot really describe how nasty the fridge is now that SIL has moved out all her food. It's rancid.
I will be talking to my MIL about it today. I do not want to clean their disgusting mess.

Quoting lunabella79:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I am talking to my MIL about it today AND telling SIL to clean it.
 however she is stubborn as they come and will probably try to make it into a huge deal. sighing, muttering, getting pissy, all that. it really is a production to try and get her to do anything. 

Quoting illinoismommy83:

Tell her to come back and clean the fridge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)