Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We talk tattoos a lot, let's talk piercings!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 228 Replies
What do you have? What do you want? What does your SO think?

My husband and I discuss all body modifications. I make sure he's ok with what I want and he does the same. Although he's more into tats than piercings. I like both.

I just got my vch and triangle last night. Next is a double tongue and naval. I have 4 tats and want a few more. But I'm playing with some ideas first. So right now I'm focusing on my piercings that I've wanted for so long.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sapphire.Tears
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM

the only thing i have pierced is my ears. at my current weight, i dont think any of the others i'd like done would look good, or even be good ideas.

I have one tattoo, that I (regretfully) did myself when I was 18. Its a star on my left hand.

BoggiezMom
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I've had my tongue and ears
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I have a snakebite. But I am letting one side close because it needs to be redone and it keeps getting infected.  I also have my nose pierced and my ears 3 holes in my ears. Plus I have 6 tattoos.

seksen
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM
I have 5 tattoos and my ears pierced, tongue and a Monroe.. No more piercings for me but will add to my one tattoo when I have more children
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nickellmomof2
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I have my ears done!  lol, use to have my belly button done, but I haven't had a ring in it in 8yrs.  DH isn't really a fan of it.  I did see this though:

OUCH!!  I don't know how anyone could do that!  I'd gag on it!  lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I have nose and monroe piercings I used to have my tongue done but took it out after my dentist scolded me.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I don't want anything else but I have had my ears, nose(twice), tongue, navel, and clit hood pierced. The only ones I wear now are my nose and ears. 

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Tongue, labret, and 3 holes in each ear.

SaraBethKY
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I had 8 holes in one ear, 7 in the other, and my belly button. All but the bottom two in my ears were removed in college when I started doing my student teaching. My parents made me wait until I was 13 to get the first holes and then I just went crazy! I would guilt my mom into taking me to get them done. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:22 PM
How was your tongue? I wanted that done last night but she would only do 2 piercings at one time. She said to heal and come back. But she's so awesome I want her to do them all and she only comes to my area like once a year. I may go back to that studio though cuz the piercer there is on her referral list. We'll see.

Quoting BoggiezMom:

I've had my tongue and ears

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)