Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women think they're so BAD and COOL

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

One thing that absolutely drives me nuts on here is when women finish a post with a sarcastic, "Have a nice day :)" Like you think that you're so clever and snarky and bitchy and oooh yeah I burned that bitch! Seriously? You weren't able to reach into that scrambled brain pan of yours and string together a few words that actually respectfully addressed the debate at hand? You had to resort to snarky mean girl tactics? To me, these posts ALWAYS immediately plummet my level of respect for the poster-- I see it as a lack of intelligence and ingenuity and a last-ditch resort to the parroted "wannabe mean girl" phrase book.

Take five minutes and come up with an intelligent way to respond and CONTRIBUTE to the discussion. Don't be another ditzy lemming.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:49 PM

They don't have to be assholes or "have a bitch off". Why can't they just be respectful, intelligent, and actually contribute to the discussion? I've never understood the dissolve to cattiness that I see in a lot of these discussions. The conversations completely derail to where they're no longer relevant to the topic and instead, they're just a bunch of pathos attacks. It's ridiculous. It makes me despair at the vast unintelligence of the people in the discussion.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I don't get it. Why do you WANT people to argue and have a bitch off with you? Since you are anon I have no idea who my respect level plummets for. Anyway. Have a nice day

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Those comments are made to "get to you." For YOU that clearly works. Your post proves this. lol

So, have a nice day. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM

And this post doesn't make you look like a bitch? 

It would seem that you spend too much time in here.

HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Shut up anon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM

It's not the "Oooh they got the last word! BISHESSSS!" that bothers me. It's the complete lack of ability to hold an intelligent conversation. It's the vapidity of so many women (or people, for that matter) in our society. Why dissolve into catty name-calling when you can hold an actual conversation?? Yes, the spread of stupidity bothers me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Those comments are made to "get to you." For YOU that clearly works. Your post proves this. lol

So, have a nice day. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Lol I come on to this website every few days, if that. I have maybe a hundred posts. I just manage to see the behavior almost every time that I log on and it's ridiculous. And I know what you're thinking, "Then why log on?" Because there IS intelligent discussion when you sift through the stupidity.

Quoting Anonymous:

And this post doesn't make you look like a bitch? 

It would seem that you spend too much time in here.

jbirdsladie27
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Have a nice day!! Want some tea?

Quoting atyou:

Lol

Back at you, you coffee loving ball of awesome.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

BaHA!! I fucking love you!!!!

Quoting atyou:

What the fuck evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Have a nice day.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM

How is that even relevant? Do I sound old and crotchety or something?

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

How old are you? Lol

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Fine. Have a bad day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)