Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women think they're so BAD and COOL

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

One thing that absolutely drives me nuts on here is when women finish a post with a sarcastic, "Have a nice day :)" Like you think that you're so clever and snarky and bitchy and oooh yeah I burned that bitch! Seriously? You weren't able to reach into that scrambled brain pan of yours and string together a few words that actually respectfully addressed the debate at hand? You had to resort to snarky mean girl tactics? To me, these posts ALWAYS immediately plummet my level of respect for the poster-- I see it as a lack of intelligence and ingenuity and a last-ditch resort to the parroted "wannabe mean girl" phrase book.

Take five minutes and come up with an intelligent way to respond and CONTRIBUTE to the discussion. Don't be another ditzy lemming.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Oh okay then.  I agree with that. However the "have a nice day" comment usually comes from someone who is done with the stupid conversation at hand and is ready to stop talking to the other poster. More than often the other poster will continue to quote and pester the user who attempted to discontinue the conversation. This happened to me today. I did not reply back but the person just had to get the last word in by calling me "stupid" when I proved them wrong and left the conversation. Had I returned their lame attempt at name calling then a bitch off would have ensued and that is not what I was looking forward to. I try not to keep talking to and encouraging people who are clearly just here to be bitches.

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't have to be assholes or "have a bitch off". Why can't they just be respectful, intelligent, and actually contribute to the discussion? I've never understood the dissolve to cattiness that I see in a lot of these discussions. The conversations completely derail to where they're no longer relevant to the topic and instead, they're just a bunch of pathos attacks. It's ridiculous. It makes me despair at the vast unintelligence of the people in the discussion.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I don't get it. Why do you WANT people to argue and have a bitch off with you? Since you are anon I have no idea who my respect level plummets for. Anyway. Have a nice day

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:02 PM

But...I do want you to have a nice day. I know it's difficult with such little brain power, but I can still hope for you.

ShortMommytobe
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Lmao

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Fine. Have a bad day.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, you too sweet friend!

I'd love some tea at the moment.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Have a nice day!! Want some tea?

Quoting atyou:

Lol

Back at you, you coffee loving ball of awesome.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

BaHA!! I fucking love you!!!!

Quoting atyou:

What the fuck evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Have a nice day.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:14 PM

yawns. You sound bitchy today.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I hear yeah!

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I think I'm so GOOD and ROOM TEMPERATURE.

Caspriel
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Bless your heart.
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I say that when I realize we are getting no where in a debate.

My have a nice day, is thanks, but I'm done talking to you, but hold no ill will... Have a nice day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:19 PM
M'kay. You need some weed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN