Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What?!? Excuse me..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dh is rebuilding his motorcycle and he talking to me bout parts and wires and stuff.
To me it sounds like "blah,blah,blah"
Almost like the teacher from Charlie Brown, you don't understand one word..but like a good wife I am sitting here nodding to every word while looking at cm and still keeping eye contact with dh..
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I do that often and not just to my husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:31 AM
I do that too. He tells me about stuff that he fixes at work and I'm all uh huh oh wow. Then occasionally he will pipe up with And then so and so got mad and they started argueing and my ears perk up for the fun stuff
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Uh the motorcycle talk. I get throat too. It's not nearly as bad as the random shit my DH comes up with... His latest- there was a woman who they said her cells replicate even outside of her body. So "they" stole some samples to do scientific experiments on her without her knowledge or permission. For some reason the "fact" that she's Black has some significance to why her cells replicate that way. Something like she is a "direct descendant of the original humans" idk. I kind of got the gist and now just smile and nod. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:53 AM
I guess I'm weird... He starts talking about his motorcycle and I listen... He's adding this and that and I know what it is, crazy thing, I give a Damn! It's something he loves and I want to know what I can... Maybe that's something he loves about me, I LISTEN and CONVERSE with him about things that he cares about. He got a new piece and I looked at it, I said "let me show you where I think it goes and you tell me if I'm right..." I am pretty sure it turns him on that I'll hold a conversation with him about his motorcycle... Oh and we also can hold a conversation about WoW too... Men like holding conversations about things they care about... I enjoy it too, it's way better then gossiping about stupid crap...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:55 AM
See that's something I'd love to hear more about! That stuff intrigues me!

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Uh the motorcycle talk. I get throat too. It's not nearly as bad as the random shit my DH comes up with... His latest- there was a woman who they said her cells replicate even outside of her body. So "they" stole some samples to do scientific experiments on her without her knowledge or permission. For some reason the "fact" that she's Black has some significance to why her cells replicate that way. Something like she is a "direct descendant of the original humans" idk. I kind of got the gist and now just smile and nod. Lol.

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Oh man! See! Okay another one- he was saying that EVERY person in the US government has been or Is currently in a secret society. That even though they're "secret societies" they're right under our noses and people could learn about them if we wanted, but we don't. Even Obama is in one. Something like foreign Legion or something? Idk I tuned out right there. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SLMitchell
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:58 AM

I often do that when my husband talks about work.  Not when he is talking about social interactions, or good things that happened at work, or other such things.  He is in the military, and his MOS is very science related, and sometimes I do not understand half of what he says...lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Eh I know that one... There's either
Council on Foreign Relations, illuminati, or Free Masons...

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Oh man! See! Okay another one- he was saying that EVERY person in the US government has been or Is currently in a secret society. That even though they're "secret societies" they're right under our noses and people could learn about them if we wanted, but we don't. Even Obama is in one. Something like foreign Legion or something? Idk I tuned out right there. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

MorphineDoll3
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Lmao we're all pros at that honey

Meow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)