Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
How unbelievably hurtful.

Your son is also thankful he wasn't born to her.

I'm so sorry mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sapphire.Tears
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I would ignore her, and report the comment so it gets removed. I would also send a message to that friend of your DH's, and ask him to please not share photos of your family on HIS facebook wall, unless its a photograph that he is in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
My head hurts.
michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

My heart says kick her ass. How dare she talk shit about a sweet little baby. My brain, however, says to stay away from her. Also ask this friend who posted the pic to take it down and don't post anymore pics of your children.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this

ignore it because i am an adult.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM

The mature part of me wants to say Dont give her that power over you but ya.. i would break her fingers.

Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Block her move on. It's a horrible thing to say about a baby and most reasonable people will realize that. She didn't put herself in the best light saying that
CadincesMom
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I would show him the post...and I would be pissed and probably kick her ass

amiesmomma
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Grow some thick skin, hon.  You're going to be fighting battles for your beautiful baby in many ways.   Choose wisely and ignore her.

momwith2monkeys
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

sorry i would fuck that bitch up. you fucking with my kids you fucking with my heart. that bitch would be begging me to stop by time i was through with her. I would gladly go to jail and i would make sure my hubby was waiting to bail me out too, but i can promise that bitch would all fucked up before i go to jail.

BEAT HER FUCKING ASS!!!!! I HATE CRACK WHORES

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)