Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (101-110):
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Lol its a joke

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

I know I should be shocked to read this kind of thing on CM.

But nope.............I'm not.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Does that work? The rock thing? There's an ex wife I'd like to take out should she ever appear on my property.

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

First I would go put tiny rocks in her tires so the air would leak out and never go back in, then I would break out every window in her car. Starting with the tiny ones because they cost the most to replace.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM

pfft...some "woman"...making fun of a 6 month old baby...-.- bitches disgust me..

photo 5f2805dd-aa52-4d3c-a50d-2836ff551b95_zps90b9113b.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
FIMarriott
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM

In addition to asking the friend to take down the pic, change the settings on your account so that it prevents people from posting your pics. Then change your account so that only friends can only see some of your pics. I'm kind of wondering why this "friend" was posting a pic of your baby anyway?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Amy1will?
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Oh, ur gonna make me cry lol. Ur a pussy. U would just let someone talk shit on ur kid because ur a little bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

I would definately fuck that bitch up. Break her mother fuckin jaw. Then talk a whole bunch of shit about her, what a whore she is, and how and why she doesn't have her many kids. Fuck that shit, people may say it's immature, but I'd be damned if I let some trashy tramp talk shit about my kid like that if I could help it, which if u can get to her u can help it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Why would you have her on FB or care what she says?   That sounds so "junior high".

Val99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Some of us matured beyond age 10.

Quoting Nynnie:

Oh, ur gonna make me cry lol. Ur a pussy. U would just let someone talk shit on ur kid because ur a little bitch
Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.
Quoting Nynnie:

I would definately fuck that bitch up. Break her mother fuckin jaw. Then talk a whole bunch of shit about her, what a whore she is, and how and why she doesn't have her many kids. Fuck that shit, people may say it's immature, but I'd be damned if I let some trashy tramp talk shit about my kid like that if I could help it, which if u can get to her u can help it.

imultracool
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM
She is a disgusting and miserable person. I almost pity her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM

He had permission to take a pic of m kids, he is the god father and the picture was a picture of my son and his son. I don't see why he can not post those pictures. But he has deleted her friendship and a lot of people stuck up for my ds and dh.

Quoting FIMarriott:

In addition to asking the friend to take down the pic, change the settings on your account so that it prevents people from posting your pics. Then change your account so that only friends can only see some of your pics. I'm kind of wondering why this "friend" was posting a pic of your baby anyway?

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM
And some of us learned not to be bullied or let our kids be bullied. This may be teenage shit, but she is talking bad about a baby, since when did anyone allow someone to call their baby stuff like that? Had she called the baby a nigger I'm sure more people would be upset about it. She made fun of a baby with a mental disease. How would u handle it, if that were ur kid? I highly doubt anyone would just say, "Oh, well" and how does it make ANYONE mature to go anonymous and call someone names?

Quoting Val99:

Some of us matured beyond age 10.

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)