Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (131-139):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Mama Bear
meagn3388
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Wow that's not cool at all. I would flip the fuck out. I wouldn't be able to control that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:52 AM

hahaha you sound stupid. I am so glad you were not my mama or I'd be a little bitch right now. Parenting is different between mothers and I respect that, you should too. You complaining about other people's parenting online is more juvenile then me defending my child. I chose to be anon for a reason...IM RANTING...you all don't need to know who I am....you chose to be anon to be a little bitch...I have seen more drama on here just by your replies to nnnie's parenting than from my real life situation. lol u r a hypocrite lol. I bet when my kids are sticking up for their family yours are being afraid and bullied. BTW, how would I get arrested?? I have never known anyone to call the police because they got into a fight...expecially someone who was just released on bail...I have never had any record ever and NEVER been arrested in my life and I have no record. Quoting Anonymous:

Because any woman that goes looking for drama on FB deserves what they get.   She didn't belong reading that women's posts.  She went looking for FB drama.  How juvenile!

Quoting Nynnie:

It was a post about her kid, why shouldn't she have looked at it. It is ur business when it is ur kid. Maybe she should ignore it, ok that's the mature thing to do, but I wouldn't let someone call my baby with ds messed up or anything that the other woman said.
Quoting Val99:

It was only hurtful because the OP was reading posts she shouldn't have read.  It's none of her business what the other woman thinks, feels, or posts on FB.  She needs to get on with her life and ignore inanity.

Quoting Nynnie:

Well I am absolutly certain that that was very hurtful. I doubt u would not be upset if that was ur child, regardless of who that woman was to us
Quoting Val99:

Some of us are not ghetto and do not associate with people who are ghetto.  

That woman is inconsiquential to the OPs life.  The OP has no reason to care one iota what some twit says.  If she does care, she is lowering herself to the twit's level of maturity.

Quoting Nynnie:

And some of us learned not to be bullied or let our kids be bullied. This may be teenage shit, but she is talking bad about a baby, since when did anyone allow someone to call their baby stuff like that? Had she called the baby a nigger I'm sure more people would be upset about it. She made fun of a baby with a mental disease. How would u handle it, if that were ur kid? I highly doubt anyone would just say, "Oh, well" and how does it make ANYONE mature to go anonymous and call someone names?

hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:57 AM
That's not ghetto. That's protecting your baby. I'd mess a bitch UP
amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:58 AM
What a fucking bitch. I will go kick her ass for you. That's so mrssed up. We have been attacked just like that and I have had to watch myself from slapping a bitch. I won't fight in front of my kids.

Down Syndrome baby and adults are beautiful and the sweetest people ever. Makes me sad and breaks my heart when people talk so bad about them.

We see our Joseph perfect. He is a blessing to us. He will be 6 in June.
Val99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM

The great part about being older is that I know how my kids turned out.  You can only speculate how yours will turn out.  Mine are both doctors with successful practices.  They both had a successful school experience, without any fighting or general idiocy, graduating early.  They both married wonderful people before having having beautiful children.  By all accounts they are successful.

I'm sorry for you.  I really am.

Quoting Anonymous:

hahaha you sound stupid. I am so glad you were not my mama or I'd be a little bitch right now. Parenting is different between mothers and I respect that, you should too. You complaining about other people's parenting online is more juvenile then me defending my child. I chose to be anon for a reason...IM RANTING...you all don't need to know who I am....you chose to be anon to be a little bitch...I have seen more drama on here just by your replies to nnnie's parenting than from my real life situation. lol u r a hypocrite lol. I bet when my kids are sticking up for their family yours are being afraid and bullied. BTW, how would I get arrested?? I have never known anyone to call the police because they got into a fight...expecially someone who was just released on bail...I have never had any record ever and NEVER been arrested in my life and I have no record. Quoting Anonymous:

Because any woman that goes looking for drama on FB deserves what they get.   She didn't belong reading that women's posts.  She went looking for FB drama.  How juvenile!

Quoting Nynnie:

It was a post about her kid, why shouldn't she have looked at it. It is ur business when it is ur kid. Maybe she should ignore it, ok that's the mature thing to do, but I wouldn't let someone call my baby with ds messed up or anything that the other woman said.
Quoting Val99:

It was only hurtful because the OP was reading posts she shouldn't have read.  It's none of her business what the other woman thinks, feels, or posts on FB.  She needs to get on with her life and ignore inanity.

Quoting Nynnie:

Well I am absolutly certain that that was very hurtful. I doubt u would not be upset if that was ur child, regardless of who that woman was to us
Quoting Val99:

That woman is inconsiquential to the OPs life.  The OP has no reason to care one iota what some twit says.  If she does care, she is lowering herself to the twit's level of maturity.

Quoting Nynnie:

And some of us learned not to be bullied or let our kids be bullied. This may be teenage shit, but she is talking bad about a baby, since when did anyone allow someone to call their baby stuff like that? Had she called the baby a nigger I'm sure more people would be upset about it. She made fun of a baby with a mental disease. How would u handle it, if that were ur kid? I highly doubt anyone would just say, "Oh, well" and how does it make ANYONE mature to go anonymous and call someone names?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Don't feel sorry for me because I'm sticking up for my kid...lol respect different parenting is all you got to do...not everyone is the same...I'll stick up for my kid and know that I got respect where I am from...if you are not feeling it, then i guess thank your lucky stars you don't live my life and continue being a hater. I am not afraid to rant on here since that is kinda what this site is for. And BTW you are welcome for adding some entertainment into your life. Love my haters! :):

The great part about being older is that I know how my kids turned out.  You can only speculate how yours will turn out.  Mine are both doctors with successful practices.  They both had a successful school experience, without any fighting or general idiocy, graduating early.  They both married wonderful people before having having beautiful children.  By all accounts they are successful.

I'm sorry for you.  I really am.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Val99:

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Val99:

Quoting Nynnie:

FIMarriott
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Since he deleted her, hopefully there will be no more problems. Good luck to you. 

Lottie925
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I would be furious! That is horrible, but just shows what kind of person she obviously is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)