Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM

That was very low of her to do. The best thing you can do is just try to ignore it and move on from it. Anything else you do will just be stooping to her low level behavior. Some people have no regard for the feelings of others at all. I am sorry. Just block her and continue to enjoy your beautiful baby. 

hddcooper
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Kick her ass. You will be in and out of jail in no time. Have bail planned. Ok that's just mama bear talk.

Let it go. She's an ignorant bitch. You have an awesome child and in the end that's all that matters.

I'd go ahead and block her ass too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I'd just tell her in the comments to fuck off and go smoke more crack and leave it at that. I mean really...I know that it makes you angry and it's completely understandable but what will beating her up accomplish other than YOU getting arrested?

Ollie123
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I don't usually condone violence but yes that bitch needs her ass kicked!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Yet you sound like a crack whore.

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

sorry i would fuck that bitch up. you fucking with my kids you fucking with my heart. that bitch would be begging me to stop by time i was through with her. I would gladly go to jail and i would make sure my hubby was waiting to bail me out too, but i can promise that bitch would all fucked up before i go to jail.

BEAT HER FUCKING ASS!!!!! I HATE CRACK WHORES

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Hire someone to beat her ass
RockEducation
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Let it go.  If you follow through then YOU will be the one behind bars.  You can't do your son much good if you're in jail.  Think how happy it would make HER to see YOU in trouble - over her worthless ass no less.  Anyone whose opinion would matter knows she's an idiot.  Anyone who agrees with her is as ignorant as she is, so who cares what they think.  I can understand you're upset, but for your son's sake more than anything, let it go.

Exactly. She's not worth the trouble.

momwith2monkeys
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM

LOL WHAT EVER HON! you must be a crack whore to be taking up for one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

sorry i would fuck that bitch up. you fucking with my kids you fucking with my heart. that bitch would be begging me to stop by time i was through with her. I would gladly go to jail and i would make sure my hubby was waiting to bail me out too, but i can promise that bitch would all fucked up before i go to jail.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Yeah, you got me there.

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

LOL WHAT EVER HON! you must be a crack whore to be taking up for one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

stargaze281
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:01 AM
yes you have every right to feel heated and pissedd at this woman! but listen her words don't define you, your baby or your dh. she's a loser and it's a wiser decision to let it go and be protective of yourself and family. be stronger!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN