Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (61-70):
Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:20 AM

god forbid you just ignore her like a rational person would

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I would probably do the same thing as you, fuck her up, but in a more passive aggressive manner. I dunno, steal her identity or something, leave a flaming bag of dog poo on her door step (I shit you not, that shit is funny), kidnap one of her lawn ornaments and make a video of you beheading it and then send it to her, you'll feel much better afterwards!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:24 AM

The video and the beheaded ornament you send to her.

mama2sqgl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Send she a very strongly worded facebook message. lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
This is me. I can take all the shit talking about me in the world. Don't talk about my child.

Having said that. Be above it. Ignore it. Tell your husband if you want... Talk about it.... And then let it go.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm immature so I'd beat her ass. Talking about my baby will get anyone fucked up. I am that crazy mom that no one wants to mess with. That's your baby boy and she deserves to have her ass handed to her.

Jcothrine
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM

well..i would be madder than hell like you are..but i would NOT engage this woman in any way.. i would not talk to her..i would not post to her...i would not beat her up...

the only thing that can possibly come from ANY of that is an escalation of violence, etc.. and YOU will end up in jail and aawy from your kids.....

yes she is a real piece of trash..making fun of a baby.... but you don't want to end up in jail or with your kids taken away from you....

so block her and just IGNORE IT!

okay?

please update....

JC

Lizard_Lina
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Does that work? The rock thing? There's an ex wife I'd like to take out should she ever appear on my property.

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

First I would go put tiny rocks in her tires so the air would leak out and never go back in, then I would break out every window in her car. Starting with the tiny ones because they cost the most to replace.

Jodie2299
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Take pity on her, and on the fact that she can't recognize what a beautiful blessing ALL children are. Your child is a precious gift, and she is clueless, alone, and miserable. You already win. No need to fight.
MannaBoo
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:35 AM

You probably shouldn't risk exposure to crackwhore blood.  

Lizardannie1966
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Unless jail is an experience you wish to have if you go through with what you're stating here, leave it be.

Block her completely from FB and realize that SHE is the one with the problems. LOTS of problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN