Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (71-80):
Lizardannie1966
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I know I should be shocked to read this kind of thing on CM.

But nope.............I'm not.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Does that work? The rock thing? There's an ex wife I'd like to take out should she ever appear on my property.

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

First I would go put tiny rocks in her tires so the air would leak out and never go back in, then I would break out every window in her car. Starting with the tiny ones because they cost the most to replace.

SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Ehh I don't blame you for being pissed. But don't catch a charge over it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Id beat a bitches ass!!!!! You can talk shit about me all you want, but not my kids!!! I would also tell DH so he could bail me out for putting her in the hospital!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:42 AM
How would you even get tiny rocks in there? Lol

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Does that work? The rock thing? There's an ex wife I'd like to take out should she ever appear on my property.

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

First I would go put tiny rocks in her tires so the air would leak out and never go back in, then I would break out every window in her car. Starting with the tiny ones because they cost the most to replace.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I'd let my husband take care of it...and pray that I never see her out on the streets...I don't know if I would be able to keep my mouth shut if I saw her in public...

Lizardannie1966
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:44 AM

And not get caught doing it?

Holy shit.

Quoting SoInLove515:

How would you even get tiny rocks in there? Lol

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Block her so you can't see her and tell everyone to not to post pics of your son on there.
As for fighting ignore it. Your son needs you out of jail and with him
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Rant and rave all you want but don't actually take it to a physical level. Is she really worth possibly going to jail or having YOUR child taken away?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Many of the posts in here just scream class! Good grief you are all adults and you would "fuck the bitch up" for useless words from a crack whore?
Who gives a shit what some trashy woman has to say? Why would you put so much strength in her words? By reacting that way you would be giving her words power, why do that?
You know the truth so be the bigger and better person and let her stew in her jealousy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I am so childish that I would comment on her comment.  "At least I still have custody of MY kid!  Where's yours?"  And then ask the friend to make the picture private.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)