Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Facebook is the number one problem.

Your dh's friend being friends with her is the other.

If there was no facebook you wouldn't even know this was said.

Get over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Honestly, just from your post you don't sound that much more classy than she does...

So, if you don't have a lot to lose.... lmao

Go bring the bitch down......... haha

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:44 AM
What a bitch that just fucking messed up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:45 AM
She's clearly a bitch to be talking shit about a baby! I'd be wanting to beat her ass too! But the more realistic thing to do is have his friend take down the picture and just block her. She's the one who is making a fool out of herself cause it clearly shows how jealous she is of you guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:47 AM

he took a picture of his son and mine and he is the godfather/tio so I do not see any problem with him postng pics of a baby he loves....

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean you're Husband "so called friend" shouldn't be posting your children's pictures, he needs the whooping. And I think you should be honest with your husband, believe me he will find out. in time. better to be honest now. This way he "knows who his real friends are" Have you talked to him ( friend) and why  your pictures were allowed to be passed around. They should be limited to "certain people" who know better then to share them. It your fault for posting private things on a Web site too. Learn the lesson. I learned 15 years ago not to share,, or post pictures on web sites. If I send a pic  its in a email to those I want to have pictures, and they are not allowed to share them without my permission.  Take it from someone who's been stalked severely and I made sure the sicko went to prison. And a nice way to attract Pedophiles. When will people ever learn?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:51 AM

What would I do? Let it go and live my life, enjoying my DH and beautiful children.

You are better than her, remember to act better than her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Cut her brake lines
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Honestly just take the high road. Anyone who is a decent person will see what kind of loser this woman is for trash talking a baby. You, your DH, and all the people who love your family know what a lovely baby he is. The hatred that this woman spews should have no bearing on your lives at all and only serves to make her look even more pathetic.
lesliemck86
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Any pictures that have inappropriate comments immediately report on Facebook....they don't have permission to post especially if the comments on there are rude.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Who cares? She's a fucking loser anyway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN