Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need motivation. *Graphic Pics*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I lack motivation to work out. I need help. I need a kick in the pants to help me start getting fit and healthy. So I figured honest opinions would help me out. And what better place is there than MC to get honest opinions?

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (91-100):
Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:17 AM

you rock

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Diamondblue1:

let me shut down cafemom with my shape. all you guys will puke

I don't know what you look like, but I think all the fat women in the group should have a post where we post all our semi-nude pics and scare off all the "I need to lose 5 pounds, I'm such a whale" people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:18 AM

You have a nice starting point already. The booty and hips need toned, and maybe a little body fat reduced. I would do the 30 day shred and join a calorie tracking site. Great results. 

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to do it. I have nothing better to do right now (long story for why I'm not sleeping, lol)

So, come join me, and make me feel better about all the cruel anonymous haters lol

Quoting Diamondblue1:

you rock

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Diamondblue1:

I don't know what you look like, but I think all the fat women in the group should have a post where we post all our semi-nude pics and scare off all the "I need to lose 5 pounds, I'm such a whale" people.

I_luv_my_boys3
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:28 AM
I think... I wish I had your body!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:29 AM
Do it!!!!!
Title it big and beautiful!

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

I'm going to do it. I have nothing better to do right now (long story for why I'm not sleeping, lol)

So, come join me, and make me feel better about all the cruel anonymous haters lol

Quoting Diamondblue1:

you rock

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Diamondblue1:

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:33 AM
Get a bike or a gym membership. My mthly fee at the gym motivates me to use it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Oh, sorry, too  late lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Do it!!!!!
Title it big and beautiful!

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Diamondblue1:

you rock

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Diamondblue1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:37 AM
FFS.
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:40 AM

you look better then i am and i am a cow <how i see me dont let so hear that 

First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I see your problems. If you're not doing anything and are already skinny, out shouldn't take you much to tone up and get in shape. I would start with a 30 day ab challenge and a squat challenge that increase the reps every day and run. You don't have to run far. Just walk for 5 minutes, then run as far as you can, turn around and walk home. When i started, i was literally counting how many houses i could run. Now, i count the miles.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)