Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need motivation. *Graphic Pics*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I lack motivation to work out. I need help. I need a kick in the pants to help me start getting fit and healthy. So I figured honest opinions would help me out. And what better place is there than MC to get honest opinions?

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Well you're no Hollywood A-lister that's for sure. Not with ass ripples and pudgy stomach like that. Squats and lots of them. It's a long road to stardom for you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:36 AM

Any alternative to squats? My knees can't take them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you're no Hollywood A-lister that's for sure. Not with ass ripples and pudgy stomach like that. Squats and lots of them. It's a long road to stardom for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Did you have a c-section?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:37 AM
LOL! Motivation! More like fishing for compliments!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:37 AM

No.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you have a c-section?

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Umm..I think judging you soley on your body, you may have bad self image if you think you look that bad. Being physically fit (looking) doesn't mean you're in good shape tho. Work on your cardio
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Why do you think that?

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL! Motivation! More like fishing for compliments!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, for one thing, I don't see anything you need to get rid of.

If you are talking about motivation to get off of the couch to keep your figure, well look at the fucking picture you just posted - there is your motivation. To keep what you have.

Thing is: you know you looking amazing, and you just needed to hear it from someone other than yourself. That is usually how these "here's a pic of me" posts are intended. As an ego boost, not necessarily real need for assistance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Nah, just taking from your compliment fishing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah, you're a crazy lady. Ok, I got it.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are so busy fishing for a compliment and really you can tell from your photo that you live in an apartment (which is tacky) and your TV is crappy small....how do you even see it? I have a 55 inch 3D TV so yours looks painfully small. Be careful what you share when trying to get a compliment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I'd ditch the ugly underwear and buy something cuter. And while you look fine (which you know)....why would you brag about living in an apartment and having such a small ass TV?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I am SO out of shape. I can barely walk a mile.

Any tips on good cardio exercises for beginners?

Quoting Kitsun:

Umm..I think judging you soley on your body, you may have bad self image if you think you look that bad. Being physically fit (looking) doesn't mean you're in good shape tho. Work on your cardio

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured