Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need motivation. *Graphic Pics*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I lack motivation to work out. I need help. I need a kick in the pants to help me start getting fit and healthy. So I figured honest opinions would help me out. And what better place is there than MC to get honest opinions?

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (281-288):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:49 AM

And yet I managed to get the attention away from the OP's need to fish for compliments. THAT was actually my intent. I could personally give a fuck where people live or what kind of TV they have. It was a troll moment to take from OPs need of validation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow..way to be a twatcake. What is wrong with living in an apartment? And my tv is about that size. Who gives a rats ass?

Quoting Anonymous:

You are so busy fishing for a compliment and really you can tell from your photo that you live in an apartment (which is tacky) and your TV is crappy small....how do you even see it? I have a 55 inch 3D TV so yours looks painfully small. Be careful what you share when trying to get a compliment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I'd ditch the ugly underwear and buy something cuter. And while you look fine (which you know)....why would you brag about living in an apartment and having such a small ass TV?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:50 AM

I managed to get the attention away from the OP's need to fish for compliments. THAT was actually my intent. I could personally give a fuck where people live or what kind of TV they have. It was a troll moment to take from OPs need of validation.

Quoting baquick:

How is apartment living tacky?

Quoting Anonymous:

You are so busy fishing for a compliment and really you can tell from your photo that you live in an apartment (which is tacky) and your TV is crappy small....how do you even see it? I have a 55 inch 3D TV so yours looks painfully small. Be careful what you share when trying to get a compliment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I'd ditch the ugly underwear and buy something cuter. And while you look fine (which you know)....why would you brag about living in an apartment and having such a small ass TV?

Blessedlife79
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:45 AM

The way you worded it made it sound like that...im glad you let them walk though. Where do you guys walk? Just all around town or like a strip mall while you window shop or something?

Quoting Kitsun:

I never said they were constantly in the strollers. The 3yr old walks until he says he's tired then he can ride in the stroller. He bounces back and forth. I dot expect my 1yr old to walk. But I do carry him until I can't anymore

Quoting Blessedlife79:

wait...so your kids are in the stroller for 8 hrs with only a few min break? Am I reading this right??

Quoting Kitsun:

I saw your comment on page one about not being able to do a mile, that's why I stated it the way I did. My stepmil is thin and beautiful, but can't walk far. She's out of shape in the same sense you are.

Take walks. Doesn't have to be far or for a long period of time. Work your way up to an all day putting kind of thing.

Just like being skinny doesn't mean your in shape, being fat doesn't mean you're out of shape. Dh and I take the kids out for the day once in awhile, we try for once a week, and wind up walking upwards to 8+ hours pushing the kids in strollers with no more than one or two 5ish minute breaks

Quoting Anonymous:

I am SO out of shape. I can barely walk a mile.

Any tips on good cardio exercises for beginners?

Quoting Kitsun:

Umm..I think judging you soley on your body, you may have bad self image if you think you look that bad. Being physically fit (looking) doesn't mean you're in good shape tho. Work on your cardio

LaughingTattoo
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I think you look just fine. If you really feel the need to work on something....work on your thighs. There are a million fun and easy exercises you can do to shape them up

3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
you look good
ProudMomma1022
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Cardio. Start small. Start with walking...get yout hear rate up. Do jumping jacks, high knees, butt kickers...look up different exercizes and do cardio. You dont look bad, but if your like me you want 'it' gone. To be able to sit and not see the rolls. Cardio will help burn the fat away then you work in abs and legs with cardio. Dont expect results over night but keep at it. It takes 4 weeks for you to see a difference, it takes 7 weeks for family and friends to see a difference, it takes 12 weeks for the world to see a difference. Keep it up!!! But really you look good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicole1357
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I have no motivation to give this morning ..blah :/

Our God is healer, awesome in power!

LadyJennifer
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Having more fat on your hips doesn't make your pelvis bigger for babies. Also pelvises are designed to open for birth (and babies' heads mold) so size of pelvis doesn't really matter.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's crazy, I always heard it was easier with larger hips and that if your hips are too small you have to have a c-section...

Quoting Anonymous:

Wasn't hard at all. I pushed for maybe 20 minutes with both. They came right out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Let me motivate you to gain some weight... was it hard to have kids with those tiny hips?? Seriously, honest question...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN