Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need motivation. *Graphic Pics*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I lack motivation to work out. I need help. I need a kick in the pants to help me start getting fit and healthy. So I figured honest opinions would help me out. And what better place is there than MC to get honest opinions?

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Well I guess you're stuck with that cottage cheese then. If you can't squat soon your going to be a cinnamon roll back there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Any alternative to squats? My knees can't take them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you're no Hollywood A-lister that's for sure. Not with ass ripples and pudgy stomach like that. Squats and lots of them. It's a long road to stardom for you!

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Guuurrrrlllll you are so fat. Omg. I need eyebleach. How in the world do you fit through the door? You are So fat, you lost your dog in your butt crack.

Feeling motivated yet?
:-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Interesting mental picture. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I guess you're stuck with that cottage cheese then. If you can't squat soon your going to be a cinnamon roll back there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Any alternative to squats? My knees can't take them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you're no Hollywood A-lister that's for sure. Not with ass ripples and pudgy stomach like that. Squats and lots of them. It's a long road to stardom for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I haven't owned a dog in years, LOL.

Quoting D.O.E.:

Guuurrrrlllll you are so fat. Omg. I need eyebleach. How in the world do you fit through the door? You are So fat, you lost your dog in your butt crack.

Feeling motivated yet?
:-)

areles
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:42 AM
4 moms liked this
...insulting her television makes you seem kinda pathetic. fyi.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are so busy fishing for a compliment and really you can tell from your photo that you live in an apartment (which is tacky) and your TV is crappy small....how do you even see it? I have a 55 inch 3D TV so yours looks painfully small. Be careful what you share when trying to get a compliment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I'd ditch the ugly underwear and buy something cuter. And while you look fine (which you know)....why would you brag about living in an apartment and having such a small ass TV?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I saw your comment on page one about not being able to do a mile, that's why I stated it the way I did. My stepmil is thin and beautiful, but can't walk far. She's out of shape in the same sense you are.

Take walks. Doesn't have to be far or for a long period of time. Work your way up to an all day putting kind of thing.

Just like being skinny doesn't mean your in shape, being fat doesn't mean you're out of shape. Dh and I take the kids out for the day once in awhile, we try for once a week, and wind up walking upwards to 8+ hours pushing the kids in strollers with no more than one or two 5ish minute breaks

Quoting Anonymous:

I am SO out of shape. I can barely walk a mile.

Any tips on good cardio exercises for beginners?

Quoting Kitsun:

Umm..I think judging you soley on your body, you may have bad self image if you think you look that bad. Being physically fit (looking) doesn't mean you're in good shape tho. Work on your cardio

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Invest in a good pair of comfy rollerblades. Great cardio and easy on the kness. Full body work out.
banana-bear
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Lmao! Be careful, your jealousy is showing.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are so busy fishing for a compliment and really you can tell from your photo that you live in an apartment (which is tacky) and your TV is crappy small....how do you even see it? I have a 55 inch 3D TV so yours looks painfully small. Be careful what you share when trying to get a compliment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I'd ditch the ugly underwear and buy something cuter. And while you look fine (which you know)....why would you brag about living in an apartment and having such a small ass TV?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areles
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM
there's no 'beginner'. just do the cardio.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kitsun:

Umm..I think judging you soley on your body, you may have bad self image if you think you look that bad. Being physically fit (looking) doesn't mean you're in good shape tho. Work on your cardio

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:45 AM

That's a good idea. I just wonder if I can get DH on board. I try to get him to push me (I seriously have NO motivation) but he has the same problem. I really want to be a better example for our kids.

Quoting Kitsun:

I saw your comment on page one about not being able to do a mile, that's why I stated it the way I did. My stepmil is thin and beautiful, but can't walk far. She's out of shape in the same sense you are.

Take walks. Doesn't have to be far or for a long period of time. Work your way up to an all day putting kind of thing.

Just like being skinny doesn't mean your in shape, being fat doesn't mean you're out of shape. Dh and I take the kids out for the day once in awhile, we try for once a week, and wind up walking upwards to 8+ hours pushing the kids in strollers with no more than one or two 5ish minute breaks

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kitsun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN