Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need motivation. *Graphic Pics*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I lack motivation to work out. I need help. I need a kick in the pants to help me start getting fit and healthy. So I figured honest opinions would help me out. And what better place is there than MC to get honest opinions?

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (41-50):
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. He looks kinda dead all squished up in there like that. Poor puppy......lol

:-)
banana-bear
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Honestly, you look pretty good. Try some leg/butt exercises to get rid of the cellulite (which, btw, is MINIMAL).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:46 AM

That's an excellent idea! Thank you! I used to love rollerblading as a kid, but I never would have thought about that now.

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting Anonymous:

Invest in a good pair of comfy rollerblades. Great cardio and easy on the kness. Full body work out.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I think you actually look pretty good for the most part, but you should look into some toning exercises for your tummy and thighs. You have some pudge on your hips and some butt lifting exercises would make your butt look really good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:47 AM

What exercises would you recommend? Squats are out, my knees can't take them.

Quoting banana-bear:

Honestly, you look pretty good. Try some leg/butt exercises to get rid of the cellulite (which, btw, is MINIMAL).

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:48 AM
It's not mental. It's in the picture. These people say you look good but it may only be in comparison to them. Compared to someone in shape you're doing the tootsie roll. Sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

Interesting mental picture. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I guess you're stuck with that cottage cheese then. If you can't squat soon your going to be a cinnamon roll back there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Any alternative to squats? My knees can't take them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you're no Hollywood A-lister that's for sure. Not with ass ripples and pudgy stomach like that. Squats and lots of them. It's a long road to stardom for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:48 AM

What exercises would "lift"?

Quoting mattiehatter:

I think you actually look pretty good for the most part, but you should look into some toning exercises for your tummy and thighs. You have some pudge on your hips and some butt lifting exercises would make your butt look really good.

rkkeller13
by Kristy on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:48 AM
I don't think weight loss is your issue, just need to tone up. Now if you were in my shoes, it would be a different story. I need to lose at least 40lbs to be at a healthy weight plus toning. But you aren't that bad, like I said tone up and you'll be good to go. Good luck!
hopeym23
by J3 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Graphic pics?  Of what?  Your rockin body?

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

banana-bear
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
What about lunges?

Quoting Anonymous:

What exercises would you recommend? Squats are out, my knees can't take them.

Quoting banana-bear:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured