Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She messed around with the guy I like!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Not really, but I want to know how many of you share my thoughts. I believe that friends shouldn't mess with someone their friend likes or an ex.

Do you feel the same way?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Well it depends, why didnt you make the move? because obviously your friend did and now you wish you werent so slow?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:45 AM
No, I'm having a conversation with a good friend who thinks it's ok to make a move on someone they know their friends like, or someone they broke up with.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well it depends, why didnt you make the move? because obviously your friend did and now you wish you werent so slow?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:46 AM
I wouldn't mind. They are an ex for a reason. Unless it was my sons father. Then that's a problem. Lol. Even though we aren't together. I'd find that messed up.

My friend actually had one of her friends sleep with her bf and got pregnant. N she's the godmother. She's crazy. Lol
Tinkerbellmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Why concern yourself with who your ex dates?

And you can't control who a guy is gonna be attracted to. Just because you like him doesn't mean he's gonna be attracted to you, maybe he just likes your friend better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:52 AM

i think between friends (like in any other relationship) communication is key. yes its ur friend dating ur ex so in my opinion it just depends on how comfortable you feel with this whole situation.... if it were me honesty is key that way i know what to expect for example if i happen to show up to a BBQ i know what to expect and it not just come from left field

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:56 AM

I am from old school. True friends don't look'or lay down with a friend man. I don't care if he's my ex from 40 years ago. That's why it's very important how you use the word 'FRIEND'. Everybody isn't your friend,just an old 'flea',that will jump on anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN