Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe what that b**** did!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My ex is not a part of my los life, at all, in any way. But still I send him pictures twice a year. Once on fathers day and again at Christmas. I just put a few inside a generic card and sign my los name to it. We speak maybe three times a year and only concerning my lo. We spoke yesterday and I asked him if he got the pictures I sent at Christmas. He said no. I guess he asked his wife because he sent me a text later asking me not to send anymore. I asked why, and he all her said was that they were intercepted!
I think they're both pos and I can't believe any woman would throw out a childs pictures!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Replies (31-35):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM

wow sounds like a real B***H! Does he pay child support? I would get him for every penny he has. And I would break all contact with him also. no photos, letters, calls or texts. He would not even know where I live. He made the decision not to be involved so don't give him the time of day.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I don't know why you would waste any time sending them to a person that is not in the child's life at all.

I know you don't. It is understandable that you don't.

My thing was, my ex husband molested my son.  My hopes were that he would get the help he needed and be half a father to his son so stacey would not be without a dad.(he would never be allowed unsupervised again). I thought pics of stacey would give him motivation.

He still denies to this day he did anything wrong.

Stacey did have a dad though... Tony, my husband now, calls stacey his son. Stacey calls him his dad and even told his bio dad when he saw him at 18, "When I say 'dad' , I mean tony, not you!" Tony has been his dad since he was 3. He taught him to drive and talked to him about the facts of life and how to treat women or girls. He taught him to pray. He taught him not to pray if he did not want to. He taught him everything!  So, in reality, who is his dad?

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM

OP, as for you, trust me, he will pay the price.

URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I cannot believe some men will let a new partner decide, when it comes to his children from a previous relationship!

DevonD83
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM

She needs to figure out that the child will always be his kid regardless of if hes with her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN